Need System Configurations for Cybercafe ???

bharathtechknow

Right off the assembly line
hello Digitors ,

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: MS-Office, Adobe Cs6 , Assassins creed Unity , Gta 5.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:40k , extended upto 44k for main cabin and rest of 5 cabins 20k extended 22k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 & 8 for main cabin and only windows 7 for rest of 5 cabins.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: two 500Gb Hard Disk for main cabin and 250 gb(later extended upto 500gb) for the rest of 5 cabins.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: wanna buy like (full HD (1,920-by-1,080 resolution))

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Don't Want to buy Webcam, Speakers, Headphones , Mouse and Keyboards,Printer,Scanner,Routers,

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: between July 2015 -August 2015

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Built Before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:TENALI, VIJAYAWADA , GUNTUR in Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Please Read below before you help me.

I am Planning to run a cybercafe,So Please Suggest me System Configurations According to my Below given Budget.

Note: A) I Don't use any server like things.

B) Total 6 Cabins (Including Main Cabin)

1) Main Cabin Under 40k (Gaming and Multimedia, Office Work)
2) Other 5 Cabins @ 20k to 22K (Enough for Smooth Browsing & Office work without Lag)
3) 5 cabins must able to play (Gta Vice, San,NFS Most Wanted )

Need Specs According to 2014 ,2015. Thank You in advance

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
please provide these details *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...-questions-first-post1542847.html#post1542847

Top Bottom