Need Suggestions on DVD Customisation

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi Guys,

I intend to gift my friend a DVD Compilation.
I'm ready with the video content.
But I need help with regarding to the DVD Custom Covers and the DVD Case.
Can someone suggest me where can I get Empty good DVD Cases. I saw one online but that was pack of 10 for Rs 150 I would just need one.
Also while printing the DVD Cover is there anything I need to check regarding the size and the quality of the Paper.

kindly advise.

$hadow

Geek in making
Check your local shops for those covers, I am sure you will find plenty available there.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
How about printing the DVD Covers?
Where can I check about this?
Also I remember earlier we used to get stickers to put on the CD/DVD.
Do we still get them?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you find a lightscribe dvd writer, then you can etch patterns or pictures directly onto surface of light scribe dvds.. Most 2010 mid/high end laptops had this

Phoenix117

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I intend to gift my friend a DVD Compilation.
I'm ready with the video content.
But I need help with regarding to the DVD Custom Covers and the DVD Case.
Can someone suggest me where can I get Empty good DVD Cases. I saw one online but that was pack of 10 for Rs 150 I would just need one.
Also while printing the DVD Cover is there anything I need to check regarding the size and the quality of the Paper.

kindly advise.

Bro,i am looking for empty Dvd cases where did you find em online? I dont mind buying 10 or 20 of em
Where did u find them

And search for a program called acousta cd/dvd label maker
Download a 18 day trial
And with the same you can customise and Make a dvd case,that program will take care of size and margin hassles :)

Btw i use that Atleast once a week to manage my collection of games and movies

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Bro,i am looking for empty Dvd cases where did you find em online? I dont mind buying 10 or 20 of em
Where did u find them

And search for a program called acousta cd/dvd label maker
Download a 18 day trial
And with the same you can customise and Make a dvd case,that program will take care of size and margin hassles :)

Btw i use that Atleast once a week to manage my collection of games and movies

I guess I need to get hold of a printer as well then.

- - - Updated - - -

If you find a lightscribe dvd writer, then you can etch patterns or pictures directly onto surface of light scribe dvds.. Most 2010 mid/high end laptops had this

Do we still get Lightscribe DVD writers? I could see lightscribe DVD's online.
Does anyone here have one?

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer

Any idea how I can identify if the DVD writer has light scribe technology?

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
it will have a lightscribe logo on it.. just google it

But do we get these DVD Writers online now?
I can find the LightScriber DVD's available but no sign of DVD Writer with same technology.

While installing OS on my friend's laptop yesterday I found something called LightScribe written so I thought maybe will use it.

Top Bottom