Need suggestions for Mobile @ 10 K

pmkarun

Broken In
Hi All,

My requirements are as below... Please suggest a suitable one at the earliest.

1. Budget? If possible less than 10K (can stretch a bit(+ 1K or 2K) if required)2. Display type and size? minimum 4 inch
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Open for any if product is worth(except MMX)
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.Front camera also needed
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). ANDROID or windows
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G and WIFI
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? GPS
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? mails, social networking, occasional gaming
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Pantech Burst, Xolo Q800, and open to your suggestions
12. Any other info that you want to share
Previously i had huawei honor.. but that one had a bath in sea water and it got spoiled ;) So, please suggest an updarge to that. WIndows is also okay, but lack of quality apps is making me to think twice before getting windows

Please suggest me as soon as possible because i may run out of money soon and may need to wait for one more month ;)
Also let me know the disadvantages of getting pantech burst in terms of warranty

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Lumia 520 @ 10k or lumia 620 @ 14k

increase a bit and u have these options in android:

lenovo p770 @ 14k
xolo x900 @ 14k
galaxy s advanced @ 14k
Xperia U (if u can sacrifice 5GB of memory => no expansion slot) @ 13k

OP
pmkarun

pmkarun

Broken In
Is S advanced Worth the money??? Or should i go with Xolo q800??

Editted

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Is S advanced Worth the money??? Or should i go with Xolo q100??

S Advance is a tried and tested phone. It has a Dual-Core Cortex A9 processor which is far better than most devices with Cortex A5 processors.

I hope you are talking about XOLO Q800 (as no phone exists as Q100). Specs look good in Q800. But, the MediaTek processor and the "Lava" brand will be a deal-breaker for many.

Slaughter

Broken In
If u have pantech burst in your wish list then u shud go with that if warranty is not ur concern.
By the way available desi brands have suspicious A.s.s

Top Bottom