Need suggestions for a Home Music system and Over Ear headphone

bubusam13

Human
Requirement 1:
I used to listen to a Sony Hi-Fi, but alas they don't make them anymore. I searched but Yamaha AVRs seems out of stock currently.

Hence I reduced my budget to 12k. Please suggest me a good set of book-self speakers or sound bar or home theatre system for "music". Bluetooth connectivity is must.

---------------------
Requirement 2:
Doctors advised me not to use IEMs. Please suggest a good over the ear headphone with great music quality and good comfort.

I dont need ANC nor I call using headphones. And I am not so fond of flat sound signatures. Listening should be fun. Initially I sorted to Sony WH 1000XM4 but as I dont need ANC if I can find something at a lower price, its better

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You did not mention how the system is going to be used. From IEM to standalone audio receiver is quite jump for listening experience so forum members might be confused about the usage. Please update the main post.
And this thread should be in Audio section. May be you can check there once and see if you can find something useful.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
You did not mention how the system is going to be used. From IEM to standalone audio receiver is quite jump for listening experience so forum members might be confused about the usage. Please update the main post.
And this thread should be in Audio section. May be you can check there once and see if you can find something useful.
Updated. I dont know how to move my post to audio section.

Top Bottom