Need suggestion for the ac?

Hello,
Guys
I want to buy Air Conditioner for these summers, My room is big, I have checked some websites, so I have an idea that I need 2 TON A.C, preferably Split.Actually, My budget is Rs.35000 max, so, I cant go for inverter AC, please suggest some good reliable and most important power efficient BRAND'S AC? Hope to see reply soon.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Mitsubishi or Daikin.

A Mitsubishi 1.5 Ton Hybrid (Inverter + ) will cost Rs 39000 and it is ver very good,5 star rated consumes around 1250 watts thats what a sales guy told me over the phone. Next best thing to an Inverter AC.

rosx4uj

Broken In
For branded 2 TON Split AC installation with 35k or slightly more budget, I will recommend you Daikin ACs.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
Firstly, thank you for all the suggestions, actually, I cant go for Inverter AC's and my budget is strictly RS.35000+-2000, so I again request you to please recommend some cheap AC'S as I have confirmed from the market the daikin 2 ton ac cost 45000 + installation total almost 50000, BTW how's ELECTROLUX, VOLTAS, and other brands like panasonic, samsung, please reply soon, because the hot full summer is coming and I want to install ac soon.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Top Bottom