need suggestion for motherboard, cabinet and ram

nirgadhavi

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games - GTA IV and most of all new games i play with low or medium setting,
Soft - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Corel Video Studio x6, autocad maya 2014,

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 20,000

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: no ( dont have know. )

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: win 7 ultimate x64

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: i have 2tb segate sata

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: no i have one already. lg flatron e2260 22"

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: moniter, keybord mouse, hdd, dvd writer, graphics cards (i have asus gt 610 2gb)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: in week or some days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes i have build desktop and i can assemble it easy

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: surat ( gujarat ) local and online which one low cost

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

Hello Friends

i need to buy cpu, ram cabinet and motherboard. and my buget is 15k to 20k for it. its low i know but i can't arrange more right now

cpu - amd fx 8320/8350 - around 9000 to 13000

so please suggest me motherboard ram and which cabinet is good and fit in my budget.
sorry for my English, thanks for support and help

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^ Fill this questionnaire first. :p
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
English is not your native language so dont be sorry but be proud that you can speak your native dialect better than the foreign language!

Now for the motherboard get the

Mainboard - Asus M5A97 Rev2.0 - Rs 7300
Ram - Kingston Hyper X Blue CL9 1600Mhz - Rs 2891
Cabinet - NZXT Beta Evo - 2649

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
sell your gpu to get around 1.5k. it cant play games at decent settings.get the following.
fx 6300-7.3k
gigabyte 970a ds3 - 5.2k
amd hd 7750 - 6.5k
antec bp300p - 1.9k /antec vp450p - 2.7k
kingston hyperX blu 4gb - 2.5k
local cabby - 0.7k

Top Bottom