need suggestion for getting a in earphone in the budget of rs 1k for my samsung champ

somulesnar

Journeyman
guys i need help for a buying an in ear headphone under 1k for my samsung champ c2200d phone.

basic needs
listening to heavy metal music, psychadelic rock, trance for atleast 6 hrs a day.....

Last edited:

guru_urug

iGoogle
Re: need suggestion for getting a in earphone in the budget of rs 1k for my samsung c

soundmagic PL-21 for Rs800 would be sufficient. :))

lindastone6020

Right off the assembly line
Re: need suggestion for getting a in earphone in the budget of rs 1k for my samsung c

how about a bluetooth earphones. they are very popular. you can get one from amazon!

OP
somulesnar

somulesnar

Journeyman

@guru_urug

hmmmm one of ma frnd suggested tht wat r ur views on the Philips Headphones SHE3570BK

@lindastone6020

srry mate searching for inear good quality earphones.. bluetooth earphones are for showoffs only but doesnt give tht quality of music moreover they suck a lot of battery...
so try ur ideas elsewhere and try not to go off topics because i had already mentioned it earlier that i want in ear haedphones. but u r trying to suggest something else. so plz stop posting unnecessary details...

Last edited:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent

soundmagic pl11 for .6K

OP
somulesnar

somulesnar

Journeyman

^^wich one is better pl11 or pl21

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent

pl11 if u r a bass lover can't say about 21 as i haven't used it

doom2010

Journeyman

PL 21 is better and it also has good bass level.
But i think if you extend your budget then go for MEEletronics M6.
Its price around 1200rs...

tasamono

Broken In

@guru_urug

hmmmm one of ma frnd suggested tht wat r ur views on the Philips Headphones SHE3570BK

@lindastone6020

srry mate searching for inear good quality earphones.. bluetooth earphones are for showoffs only but doesnt give tht quality of music moreover they suck a lot of battery...
so try ur ideas elsewhere and try not to go off topics because i had already mentioned it earlier that i want in ear haedphones. but u r trying to suggest something else. so plz stop posting unnecessary details...

Go for JVC marshmallows hx34. Order it from Pristine Note.

And BTW its "psychedelic" not "psychadelic" ;)

@guru :- PL-21 are now 480 only @Lynx india.
@Doom :- Dude...Pl-21 has got a slightly better Bass production than Pl-11.
However i think the overall soundstaging of PL-11 is better.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

@ Somulesnar

Any IEM's even the Philips ones you mentioned are gonna sound fine on your champ (phone).

You cannot discriminate sound quality that much because it lacks a dedicated audio chip that a quality pmp offers. Nokia xpressmusic 5130 has one and it just qualifies as a pmp.
Nevertheless you can go for the above mentioned IEM's as they will deliver a sort of passive noise isolation. Since your champ's bundled earphones were IEM's, you definitely know what i'm talking about.

Jvc marshmallows are a very good set of IEM's and roughly costs 600bucks. They are well within your budget so you can go for them eyes closed irrespective of whatever genre you listen.

Last edited:
OP
somulesnar

somulesnar

Journeyman

@ vickybat

Totally agree with u mate.......
nokia xpressmusic 5130 gives gr8 pmp performance .

@ tasamono

thnx for the suggestion. making my mind up for jvc marshmallows.

kool

Cyborg Agent

any idea about this earphone:::
:: Philips Earhook Headphones (SHH8008) - Group Details ::
*static.buytheprice.com/pimages/iview/1095.jpg
for Rs.225

reply soon guys, want to buy for my Nokia 5230.

Top Bottom