NEED SUGGESTION FOR A NEW BUILD

lodhnerist

Right off the assembly line
I have managed to decide about building a desktop computer with the following componets with ofcourse a budget of around 60000 INR. Please let me know if I can go with something better in the same budget.

1. AMD RYZEN 5 3600 processor

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07STGGQ18/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_9HAVR1XNJVYA29NQA8ZA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2. Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 Motherboard

https//www.amazon.in/dp/B08KWMXGQW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_0MM0YFRRDS7C1XG89ADJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

3. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 RAM

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07W8ZDDKT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_B1CCVSHHM6Y5RZDVGEG5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

4. Kingston 480GB A400 M.2 Internal SSD

*www.amazon.in/dp/B083WNX8H6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_63Z4QVBSJTCVHJY0VVG3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

5. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB Graphics Card

*www.amazon.in/dp/B01M27X994/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_9ZGRCXGXKF5MVSJ1ADG5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

6. NZXT H510 Compact mid tower ATX case

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07TC76671/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_7H0KCBKXZW5J6R7JDT23?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

7. Antec NeoEco 550M 80 Plus Bronze Certified modular PSU.

*www.amazon.in/dp/B01NAV8T7H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_1VM5CRDWJ7T0ATXP7WWA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

The purpose of the system will be video editing and moderate gaming. If there is any possible way I can reduce the budget, please let me know.

Buying option for me is online source only due to lockdown.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If there is any possible way I can reduce the budget, please let me know.
Don't buy parts from Amazon. Consider PrimeAbgb, MDComputers or other reputed shops which have online presence as well.

Also, fill this:
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/asking-for-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.149943/

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi OP!
Avoid NZXT 510! it only has decent minimalist looks and some cable routing AND its costly too! Better to get a airflow case for cheaper price which is already mentioned in other threads.
Mobo you can get either AsRock B450 Pro4 or Gigabyte B550 DS3H. Try to get an ATX board in your budget, in future if you decide to add some big sized cooler and then RAM clearance will be needed for sure.
Fill the questionnaire to get a well rounded config.

OP
L

lodhnerist

Hi OP!
Avoid NZXT 510! it only has decent minimalist looks and some cable routing AND its costly too! Better to get a airflow case for cheaper price which is already mentioned in other threads.
Mobo you can get either AsRock B450 Pro4 or Gigabyte B550 DS3H. Try to get an ATX board in your budget, in future if you decide to add some big sized cooler and then RAM clearance will be needed for sure.
Fill the questionnaire to get a well rounded config.
Thanks buddy. Will you please suggest me a suitable case and the motherboard based on Amazon India availability. That would be a great help.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*www.amazon.in/dp/B08XBLNTPV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_79R0KQRENQQBCZGNYVD8

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07YQ724L8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_NZSWKW23KKSR0BE3YHMG

Some good budget cabinets.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thanks buddy. Will you please suggest me a suitable case and the motherboard based on Amazon India availability. That would be a great help.
Amazon is not good website for PC components because most of the time the components are over-priced compared to other big online retailers of PC Components, which other have already posted above, e.g PrimeABGB, MD Computers ... Plus many good components you might not even find on Amazon.
Any particular reason you are avoiding these websites and want to order only from Amazon?

Let us know your shopping options, based on that members can suggest components.

Above suggested cabinet is decent case.

Last edited:
Fill the questionnaire, we need info on why you are building, budget, etc. Just copy questions, paste it & write answers.
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST

OP
L

lodhnerist

Amazon is not good website for PC components because most of the time the prices are over-priced compared to other big online retailers of PC Components, which other have already posted above, e.g PrimeABGB, MD Computers ... Plus many good components you might not even find on Amazon.
Any particular reason you are avoiding these websites and want to order only from Amazon?

Let us know your shopping options, based on that members can suggest components.

Above suggested cabinet is decent case.
I am afraid whether those sites are genuine or not. Read articles about them, so many complaints all over.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I am afraid whether those sites are genuine or not. Read articles about them, so many complaints all over.
complaints are there for amazon sellers also. i have bought from the 4 sites mentioned above last year for the first time without any problem and at lesser price - all genuine parts. rest is up to you.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

Those are not cloud sellers, they have proper shops. They have been around here since long, So chances of getting scammed are higher on amazon, as the seller maybe new and in a mood to scam.

Top Bottom