need sugeestion for upgrade

ajroxx16

Broken In
@OP: fill up the questionnaire: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans: games like call of duty ops 2 , applications like adobe creative suite, coral draw x-6

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 15k max including power supply and ram

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: no, but can go for asus and gigabyte

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 32/64, windows 8 32/64, Ubuntu 13.10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: no issue

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: nop

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: i am planning to reuse 230 W power supply and a 1 GB ddr2 ram (will be buying an additional 2gb for the same)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: nil

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: no but i know how to do.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: will check price online and in nearby stores

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: nop

help me out with this post
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...grading-my-pc-better-buying-graphic-card.html

Cilus

laborare est orare
ANd what you will do with that smaller sized SSD? OS will take around 30GB of it and do you think 30GB is okay for you?

quicky008

Technomancer
who says win 7 take 30 gb for installation? :D

Initially it occupies 18-20gb but as you start installing more applications,it needs more space to store data pertaining to those apps and therefore it ideally requires around 30 gb in total for optimal performance.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

It would be wise to wait, get some more money and invest on atleast 128GB SSD if you really want to throw in a SSD.
Its better not to waste money on a 64GB one.

Reason:: SSD is used for OS and application that you want to run with higher transfer rate (for example, games). Now with your 20-30GB being occupied by OS and related apps, how much space are u left with for any games to be loaded in? 30 GB? A base game of BF4 will load into it and you will have to find space for even the DLC's :p

Top Bottom