Need some tips for playing Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

In the zone
Hey guys i just started to play Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.

the game is good but it's hard to play. I can't even able to clear first stage. Controlling the plane is very difficult (specially with mouse) :sad:
Any one here can share some tips for playing this game :?:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Get a 360 controller. It would make your life much easier. The game isn't difficult at all. Infact, I completed it on the hard level with ease.

OP
User Name

User Name

In the zone
i seen some videos of walkthrough(of xbox 360) i found speed of plane is slow as compare to my pc game version.

Also plane takes time to lock targets so i can hit only few targets in one run.

can plane speed reduced through settings?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ H.A.W.X is joke. It is dumb ass game with no realism in controls. The damn thing is that every plane will control in the same way.

The main thing is to drift. The same way you would do to the cars in games like GRID. When you are about to take turn or trying to blast some thing. Just slow down. Don't haste.

In detail,(I'm referring default controls for Keyboard) when you just missed a target, press and hold S reduce the plane's speed and press q or e(depend on the target) and completely move the mouse in the respectable direction. If the target is right behind you, Choose to turn leftside insted of right If you are a right hand user and vice versa.

I'll recommend going to cockpit view, if the targets are close enough. And if you are
descending while trying to aim at the target, I'll recommend you going to slow down and not being a asteroid.

And finally try practicing the drifting in the initial levels as you will be having less hurdles.

And these are purely my opinions.

amitash

Intel OCer
for dogfights i recommend turning the asist thingy off so that you are in that put-of the-plane view...here you can easily do ridiculus turns and get behind ur enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom