need solaris 4 amd64

Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Broken In
hi
i need solaris 10 for amd64 . if anyone is willing to share please inform me . i will pay for the cds and the courier
thanks-a-lot
ps : i dont know what the licensing issues are but i dont feel i'm doin anything illegal.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
red said:
hi
i need solaris 10 for amd64 . if anyone is willing to share please inform me . i will pay for the cds and the courier
thanks-a-lot
ps : i dont know what the licensing issues are but i dont feel i'm doin anything illegal.
hey dude just what is this "solaris 10" ???
I mean is it something important for AMD 64 ???

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
(sigh) @rachitboom2: If you dont know what Solaris 10 is, please feel free to use Google. It will take you less than 10 seconds to find out that its an OS made by Sun Microsystems.

@red: You can download Solaris 10 for free from here:
*www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp#0

Or, if you wish to order the entire Solaris 10 kit on DVD for $49.99, then you order it straight from here:
*store.sun.com/CMTemplate/CEServlet?process=SunStore&cmdViewProduct_CP&catid=126582

EDIT: I am moving this thread from Bazaar to QnA. You're not allowed to discuss buying/selling software in Bazaar.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
enoonmai said:
(sigh) @rachitboom2: If you dont know what Solaris 10 is, please feel free to use Google. It will take you less than 10 seconds to find out that its an OS made by Sun Microsystems.

@red: You can download Solaris 10 for free from here:
*www.sun.com/software/solaris/get.jsp#0

Or, if you wish to order the entire Solaris 10 kit on DVD for $49.99, then you order it straight from here:
*store.sun.com/CMTemplate/CEServlet?process=SunStore&cmdViewProduct_CP&catid=126582
OK thanks Dude (enoonmai) !!! :wink:

xyz-abc-78

Broken In
Hi Buddy

U have broad band Conn

Download that form sun.com

or wait next month i think the solaris10 come with DIGIT DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom