I want to learn JAVA.I installed Jcreater from DVD of Digit.When I run a program it says I need to install JDK 6.Is there any compiler for java with JDK 6 pre-installed? I tried to download JDK 6 from internet two times but each time the download stopped middle way(once at 55.3 MB and other at 69.7 MB).

I have 3.6 MBPS internet connection (BSNL 3G data card). So downloading is very slow.It takes more than 3 hours to download 100 MB file. Is this normal for 3.6 MBPS net connection or do i need to change some settings?Please suggest me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Please Dont create Multiple threads for the same topic.

No that kind of speed it too less for a 3.6 mbps connection. I download 100 mb in around 1 hour in a 256 kbps connection.
Contact BSNl

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
3 hours to download 100 MB file? On 3G data card, this is too much slow. really!
BTW, did you used any down loader for downloading files?

doomgiver

Warframe
i think he means Mbps. bits, not bytes. if it were bytes, then 100 gb would be done in half a minute.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have 3.6 MBPS internet connection (BSNL 3G data card). So downloading is very slow.It takes more than 3 hours to download 100 MB file. Is this normal for 3.6 MBPS net connection or do i need to change some settings?Please suggest me.

sure there is a problem in connection coz 3.6Mbps wont give that much of less speed..contact BSNL CC

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I want to learn JAVA.I installed Jcreater from DVD of Digit.When I run a program it says I need to install JDK 6.Is there any compiler for java with JDK 6 pre-installed? I tried to download JDK 6 from internet two times but each time the download stopped middle way(once at 55.3 MB and other at 69.7 MB).

If you have found JCreator on digit DVD, you could also find JDK from those dvd, since digit also ship JDK from time to time.

Also, if you are unable to find it on digit dvd's just install a downloader like, FDM (Free Download Manager), and download the JDK from following link:
Thank you for downloading Java SE 6.0 (JDK 6) from CNET Download.com
(This is a direct download link, which means, as soon as you click this link, download will automatically start, and since, you have installed FDM, that would catch the download, and since it support resuming of downloads, JDK would download no matter how much the speed.

All the best learning Java. :)

Top Bottom