kamehameha!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am using Honor band 5 bought in 2019 from Flipkart @3k
Still runs good. Battery backup is excellent

*www.hihonor.com/global/wearables/honorband5/

DestGod

Journeyman
+1 to Honor Band. My Honor Band 4 has completed 3.8 years of service, and has survived even dips in water. Battery life is phenomenal, it comfortably lasts for a week even now, with about 8 hours of usage per day (I didn't use it during the lockdown at all, so maybe that's why it's battery is still going good).
Fire-Boltt
Don't go with this. My friend has it, and it's interface is extremely drab. Pretty laggy as well. Honor Band 6 will be my recommendation.

quicky008

Technomancer
bought an ambrane wise eon smartwatch from fk during sales-it has an advertised battery life of upto 10 days when not connected to bluetooth.Strangely the battery of my watch barely lasts a day,let alone 10 days.It gets depleted within 11-12 hours even when its switched off.

It seems these smartwatch makers falsely advertise long battery lifes of their products to dupe customers as i have noticed similar complaints with boat/firebolt and other smartwatches in the review sections.

i have returned my watch to ambrane for RMA-they are supposed to give me an update on the status of the watch soon but still haven't responded.

@OP i think a decent old fashioned analog wrist watch looks a lot more elegant as compared to a so-called smart watch as they have become so common these days that their novelty has begun to wear off considerably-also all smart watches have the same rectangular appearance and thus they won't really stand out when you are in a public gathering.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Smartbands and watches seem like really options for people who wants to actively monitor their health, go to gym, cycling or running. Now that we have apps which pair well with these smartbands, it gets even better where one can track their monthly, yearly data; which also becomes a motivating factor sometimes seeing the progress over period. I have been thinking to get one for last 2 years but everything good seem out of budget so never bothered to research on this more. OP please update here for whatever product you decide to go since I am interested in this.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
bought an ambrane wise eon smartwatch from fk during sales-it has an advertised battery life of upto 10 days when not connected to bluetooth.Strangely the battery of my watch barely lasts a day,let alone 10 days.It gets depleted within 11-12 hours even when its switched off.

It seems these smartwatch makers falsely advertise long battery lifes of their products to dupe customers as i have noticed similar complaints with boat/firebolt and other smartwatches in the review sections.

i have returned my watch to ambrane for RMA-they are supposed to give me an update on the status of the watch soon but still haven't responded.

@OP i think a decent old fashioned analog wrist watch looks a lot more elegant as compared to a so-called smart watch as they have become so common these days that their novelty has begun to wear off considerably-also all smart watches have the same rectangular appearance and thus they won't really stand out when you are in a public gathering.
That's why opened this thread...Not get into Trap

As of now all suggested...Honor Band 6...Instead of Mi Band 6

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That's what you get when you buy stuff from brands who just put their logo on imported low quality stuff.

Top Bottom