need review to my config before i finalise it

dharam kundra

Right off the assembly line
hey guys i am planning to buy a new gaming pc these are the things i will be putting my hard earned money on so please give me a feedback or any changes that should i make
1)graphics card:nvidia gtx 570 zotac
2)processor:intel core i5 2500k
3)ram:corsair ddr3 1600 mhz 4X2
4)motherboard:gigabyte ga-z68x-ud4-b3
5)power supply:corsair tx 750w
6)cabinet:cooler master gladiator 600
7)hard disk:western digital cavier black 1 tb 7200 rpm
8)apc 1 kv ups
9)asus dvd writer
the total cost for the pc will be from like 65k to 70k

please tell me if there are some changes to be made or should i finalise it

Cilus

laborare est orare
Change the motherboard to MSI Z68A-GD55. For PSU, make sure it is the V2 version of TX series. I would suggest a Seasonic 850W PSU, available around 6.4K. For Ram , opt for the Gskill ripjaw series.

S_V

In the zone
@dharam kundra

Getting more than 600Watts smps when using APC 1 kv will have issues during Heavy Loads... Becoz 1KV supports only 600 watts.

Your selected Hardware is no Medium end. During Heavy Loads especially OC'ed Draws nearly 600 watts and you will be getting OVERLOAD "Red Light" (Third Light) on APC will beep continuously but still UPS works fine.. With Personal Experience I am telling you.....

008Rohit

Broken In
I don't know about the UPS.

If I were you, I'd get the ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 board which features PCIe 3.0 slots.

Also, I'd get an aftermarket cooler if you plan to o/c the cpu. CM Hyper 212 Evo is a good choice for 1.5K.

and I'm not a fan of WD drives. Get Samsung Spinpoint or Seagate Barracuda. WD drives are slower and pricier.

Cilus

laborare est orare
S_V, I don't think it will need 600W in load untill multi-GPU setup is required. A single GTX 570 or HD 6970 can run with a 700W PSU with a safer margin when overclocked i7 920 (3.2 GHZ OC) is plugged. The OP's system is far less powerful than that and it is highly unlikely that it will be in full load all the time; especially in the time of powercut.:grin:

I'm using 1.1KVA APC with my Corsair TX 850 with a 3 GPU setup. No problem till now and normally I get backup time around 30 min while running games.

OP
D

dharam kundra

hey thanx for the support guys

but can you update me with the price about the things that i have mentioned in my list
i live in delhi
need to tally with the shopkeepers price please...

OP
D

dharam kundra

hey guys can anybody please update me the prices of the products in the 1st post please need to overcheck with the shopkeeper please anyone help me out.

Top Bottom