Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
After uninstalling how do you reinstall audio driver,I mean do you install the older driver version or do you use windows update?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
After uninstalling how do you reinstall audio driver,I mean do you install the older driver version or do you use windows update?

After the restart, again they installed as per image...No Sound...Windows Update do nothing...Manually update Realtek latest version same issue

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
After the restart, again they installed as per image...No Sound...Windows Update do nothing...Manually update Realtek latest version same issue
Download & manually install an older version.
upload_2020-2-20_14-0-44.png

Also have you done the highlighted instruction after installing the latest drive.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Now showing Install/Open
After clicking Install/Open Button
Shows DESKTOP id
After clicking the Install now button...Shows OK button
After that nothing will happen

Again shows Install/Open...after 15 min also...I think not installed

upload_2020-2-20_19-40-57.png

upload_2020-2-20_19-41-15.png

upload_2020-2-20_19-41-48.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-20_19-41-31.png
    upload_2020-2-20_19-41-31.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 114

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now what to do?
Re-Install OS?
LTSC or Normal version?
Use the reset OS option. How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC | Laptop Mag
After reset run windows update,do not update any drivers in future unless necessary. Never update any driver whose updated version requires you to install something from MS store.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Use the reset OS option. How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC | Laptop Mag
After reset run windows update,do not update any drivers in future unless necessary. Never update any driver whose updated version requires you to install something from MS store.

I reinstalled the fresh OS...Also, update the latest Motherboard drivers including Realtek. Now Sounds good.

But still unable to update Nahimic 3 in Microsoft store?
Always showing the same Install/Open button.

But additionally.."A volute software component 1.6.3.0" installed. Its Nahimic 3 update?

upload_2020-2-21_22-29-6.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
But still unable to update Nahimic 3 in Microsoft store?
There are two microsoft store: web version that open in browser , pc version that is in built in windows. LTSC does not have in built MS store version so no MS store app can be installed in LTSC version of windows.

Top Bottom