Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy Zotac GTX 1660 SUPER Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 at Best Price in India - mdcomputers.in

You can use SBI YONO app+sbi card offer(today last day) to get 15% discount on amazon(must use only YONO app & login to amazon within YONO app to add products to cart & buy using sbi debit/credit card).This will cost you effectively 18k after discount:
*www.amazon.in/GeForce-GTX-1660-Graphics-ZT-T16620F-10L/dp/B07Z8PWC6R/

10% discount will be added to linked sbi bank account with card on 15th March 2020 & 5% cashback will be added to amazon pay wallet after 90 days of transaction.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

Still some sluggish in excel...After a search on the web...Settings changed in Power Plan...
Now my excel working smoothly no sluggish movement.,

*i.imgur.com/jOrI4Vt.jpg

After that updated my bios in my Mother Board -B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
Let's see with hope...,

*i.imgur.com/cQLBpff.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not understand....? What you mean?
BIOS chip size on older mobos cannot fit the bios needed for ryzen 3rd gen as it is larger in size so to fit a compatible ryzen 3rd gen bios on older gen mobos,the manufacturers removed some existing features on older gen mobos to reduce the size of bios(e.g.some pcie nvme related stuff etc).

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
BIOS chip size on older mobos cannot fit the bios needed for ryzen 3rd gen as it is larger in size so to fit a compatible ryzen 3rd gen bios on older gen mobos,the manufacturers removed some existing features on older gen mobos to reduce the size of bios(e.g.some pcie nvme related stuff etc).

ok, still now no issues...If any problem...will degrade to older bios version.,

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok, still now no issues...If any problem...will degrade to older bios version.,
Then it should be fine because the removed features are those not typically used. Btw you can not downgrade to older bios versions(before ryzen 3xxx compatible) once you upgrade to a ryzen 3xxx compatible bios on older gen mobos,that is why the red-colored statement saying "recommended only for users running ryzen 3xxx".

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

*i.imgur.com/simwjSV.jpg

After updating this Realtek audio no output from the motherboard

Bluetooth working fine

Shows error while texting..."Failed to play test tone"

Done above all this...Not working

Can I reinstall OS?

Top Bottom