Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Check this thread. Try the commands in the second post and see if it works for you:

* answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc0000098/0ceb1795-e57b-41b2-9782-cfebea11058c

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think hardware related... Mother Board or RAM.

Any idea..how find?
I also think so & in my opinion adata ram/ssd has more chances of failure than msi mobo. Checking ram is the simplest, just buy/get another ram stick & boot pc from that. A non rgb 3200 ddr4 16gb ram like gskill ripjaws V available on amazon for ~3k. This is also why I always suggest ppl to have 2 ram sticks(preferably from a kit or same model 2 sticks from same manufacturer like gskill) as it is much better in terms of reliability/troubleshooting not to mention advantages of dual channel.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Before ruling out OS/software, try live Linux.
Don't rule out GPU, how old is that one?
I have faced BSODs before, it was either GPU or PSU in my case.

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
I also think so & in my opinion adata ram/ssd has more chances of failure than msi mobo. Checking ram is the simplest, just buy/get another ram stick & boot pc from that. A non rgb 3200 ddr4 16gb ram like gskill ripjaws V available on amazon for ~3k. This is also why I always suggest ppl to have 2 ram sticks(preferably from a kit or same model 2 sticks from same manufacturer like gskill) as it is much better in terms of reliability/troubleshooting not to mention advantages of dual channel.
I get Adata 4GB RAM..from local technician... Started PC no display...Still same issue

Attachments

• IMG-20231013-WA0050.jpg
    IMG-20231013-WA0050.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 55
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Before ruling out OS/software, try live Linux.
Don't rule out GPU, how old is that one?
I have faced BSODs before, it was either GPU or PSU in my case.
BSOD is secondary...Now no display... Without display can't do any trail and error

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
After so many conclusion...MSI Motherboard send to authorised MSI service centre for repair.

lets see with hope

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-13-22-20-58-425_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-13-22-20-58-425_com.android.chrome.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 59

nac

Aspiring Novelist
BSOD is secondary...Now no display... Without display can't do any trail and error
What your motherboad debug LED shows? Check your GT210 in other system and/or try other GPU in your system. If you've already tried, we can rule out the GPU.
After so many conclusion...MSI Motherboard send to authorised MSI service centre for repair.
Let's wait for MSI to respond, then.
Is mobo still under warranty? Also, how old it is now.
Assuming he bought it around the time he started this thread or before, it would be out of warranty now.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Is mobo still under warranty? Also, how old it is now.
Bought on Feb 2019...
3 years Warranty expired....
End of 2nd year 2021....
Motherboard send to warranty for repair....Power Section failed.... Mother board light not glowing..

*geek.digit.in/community/threads/ne...out-rgb-with-silent-proof.205498/post-2397355

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

lets see with hope
After receiving MSI Motherboard and assembled...Still Same Problem... Display not coming.

Again send mail to MSI..
They replied with testing Proof.
All passed results.

@whitestar_999

Attachments

• IMG-20231026-WA0073.jpg
    IMG-20231026-WA0073.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20231026-WA0071.jpg
    IMG-20231026-WA0071.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG-20231026-WA0072.jpg
    IMG-20231026-WA0072.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2023-10-26-20-40-10-288_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-26-20-40-10-288_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 53
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Later went to Ritchie Street chip level service centre...they found RAM was guilty.

Due to RAM, In motherboard Ram section circuit was shorted

XPG SPECTRIX D40 DDR4 RGB 16GB 3000 MHZ RGB

Now RAM send to warranty (10 years warranty) to Delhi...Again 10 more day to wait

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Later went to Ritchie Street chip level service centre...they found RAM was guilty.
1698346602300.png

Get Gskill ripjaws V ram this time & sell that adata ram. At least when you get the replacement ram run thyphoon burner to find info about the ram chips on the replacement adata ram & post the details here.
*www.softnology.biz/files.html

Some higher end XPG RAMs, even D60 is said to have Samsung B die, good for tuning. Cheaper ones might have cheaper parts, still rare for RAM to die. I always use 2 sticks, so easy to troubleshoot with single sticks. RAM issue has happened to me, but on parent's 13 year old PC.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some higher end XPG RAMs, even D60 is said to have Samsung B die, good for tuning. Cheaper ones might have cheaper parts, still rare for RAM to die. I always use 2 sticks, so easy to troubleshoot with single sticks. RAM issue has happened to me, but on parent's 13 year old PC.
I think those days of cheap rams getting samsung B die are long gone. Ironically, the only ram dying comments I have read here are adata ram. Even more ironically, one of my crucial ballistix 3200 8gb stick(micron die as per thaiphoon) also died recently which was running xmp at 3000 along with another crucial ballistix 3200 8gb older stick which does have samsung die but not sure which one.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
As per XPG SPECTRIX D40 DDR4 RAM
replacement will be lattest version like D41 will be
Let's see what they given
After get new replacement RAM, Need to check with my Motherboard compatibility (MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC) or fix directly or any settings do in BIOS?

If ok means... Install fresh Windows OS again...To avoid BSOD? (old errors still in events log)

@whitestar_999

Top Bottom