Need opinion for mobile less than 15k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I wish to buy a mobile phone and my budget is 15k (stretched to the limit :)).

I read a few reviews and I have two in mind :
i) HTC P3400i
ii) Motorola MOTOMING A1600.

Please let me know if you have experience with any of these or you may suggest an alternative.

Thanks,

OP
T

trishulpani

nuBg@mR
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Could you pls tell me why you'd prefer HTC Touch over the A1600? If one looks at the features, the A1600 has touch screen, free lifetime gps, 3.2 mp camera, hand writing recognition, class 2 bluetooth, business card scanner and so much more. All this for a price of 14k!!

The only reason i listed HTC P3400i is because of its cost which is almost 10.5k these days.

Infact, some reviews (*tech2.in.com/india/reviews/smart-mobile-phones/htc-touch/14781/0) suggest that HTC's TouchFlo is pretty slow.

So, whats the way out?

Regards,
TP

krups

Broken In
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Could you pls tell me why you'd prefer HTC Touch over the A1600? If one looks at the features, the A1600 has touch screen, free lifetime gps, 3.2 mp camera, hand writing recognition, class 2 bluetooth, business card scanner and so much more. All this for a price of 14k!!

The only reason i listed HTC P3400i is because of its cost which is almost 10.5k these days.

Infact, some reviews (*tech2.in.com/india/reviews/smart-mobile-phones/htc-touch/14781/0) suggest that HTC's TouchFlo is pretty slow.

So, whats the way out?

Regards,
TP

Every device has its pros and cons, choose the device depending upon your usage. HTC Touch is far far better than HTC 3400 and Motorola A1600.

Google Motorola A1600 you will find more number of negative reviews than other two.

About the features in the phone:- Beware HTC Touch being a windows phone you have thousands of free applications... keeping features in mind you cannot compare A1600 to HTC Touch. All features you described except 3MP camera are supported in HTC Touch. Just find application you need and download to your phone :D visit xda-developers.com for more apps. :rolleyes:

OP
T

trishulpani

nuBg@mR
this is great man..thanx krups and kumarmohit. m sure i'll now consider the htc touch as well..gotta see them in real life before i making my final purchase..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom