need Open SuSE 10.2 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Hello!

After posting Distro Request thread & waiting for reply for 3-4 days, I'm making this new thread. Sorry to say, but I didn't get ANY reply.

I'm leaving in Ahmednagar ( a city near PUNE ). I need Open SuSE 10.2 DVD very urgent.
Can anyone ship it for me? I'm ready to pay for it.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Try to raise your thread again in that section. If not, try asking Kalpik. He's got the DVD AFAIK and he has shipped discs to few. Since you are ready to pay as well, he just might send it :D Try PMing him.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
shirish, i emptied my inbox right now. But im afraid, i wont be able to ship it to you :( Im currently too busy for that. Why dont you try looking for someone in your city for it? Instead of me shipping it from delhi!

OP
Garbage

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I've tried every possible way to get it from my city.

Firstly I got DVD from my friend. It was PCWORLD's 8GB DVD. So I couldn't make image. Then he gave DVD to another friend. & lost DVD :-(

Then tried to ask one of my teacher who is very crazy abt linux. But he also don't have :(

I also checked in college library. They have Linux for u issues but lost it's January 2007 DVD :-(

Finally I checked in stalls but they said that they don't stack OLD issues.

So, I'm helpless!!!

BTW, I've PM mehulved. If he solved my prob then ....

drsethi

Journeyman
you can get good quality DVd of Linux distros at
*www.buylinuxdvd.com/static/index.php?dest=prices
in 125/- only
If you have broadband, just download it (As I did:lol: )

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Evn drsethi's link workd well 4 me. Gettin Linux Mint 3.0 Cassandra in a day or 2. (rs.60 only)

Though it is not mentiond on d site, email d person n he wil send it 2 u.

OP
Garbage

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I also got it from National Level Conference on OSS held @ Ahmedabad on 13 & 14 this month.
One kind person (I don't know his name, sorry) gave me a DUAL LAYER DVD of Open SuSE10.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom