Need new lap >55k

amg009

Broken In
Need new lap <55k

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
55k max

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

鈥� Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Nothing special, should be vfm

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Web dev, coding, light gaming, some multimedia apps..

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Matte of course, min 1600x900 resolution.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Not so bad ASS,matte finish preferably.
Could you guys suggest laptops with ssds for better boot times and battery, although battery is not much of a concern.
I have my eyes on Samsung np550p5c s04in and if my budget permits s05in..
Could you guys suggest better laps meeting these criteria...

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
I would advice you to get so5n. It is a powerful machine. Try to increase your budget.

OP
A

amg009

Broken In
^^ I am worried about the built quality and the glossy finish, also I did like to have some info on ssd ed laps in the same range...

n3rd

In the zone
Asus S550CM-CJ054H Ultrabook (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB 24GB SSD/ Win8/ 2GB Graph/ Touch) - Asus: Flipkart.com

How about this touchscreen laptopt? Has 24GB SSD cache, i5 3rd gen, and decent Nvidia GT 635M graph which is more than sufficient. I don't usually recommend touchscreen laptops, but given that you are not a moderate-heavy gamer, you should be fine with this for light gaming, watching movies, coding etc.

And aesthetically more pleasing than S05IN I would assume (assuming that you mean looks by build quality).

OP
A

amg009

Broken In
Hi I would have loved the Asus one above but for screen resolution, I need a bit more space at least 900p. Than for the suggestion..

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Mate. in the other thread you have mentioned that you are getting a deal of Y500 in 57k.

Just wanted to know, if its via a known source or what?

OP
A

amg009

Broken In
Ya its on my list, still searching before taking the plunge, ssd....!!!
Non touch preferably..

OP
A

amg009

Broken In
Guys what do you suggest of this deal...?
*www.ebay.in/itm/Dell-15R-Turbo-i7...4?pt=IN_PC_Laptops&hash=item4d0ff14cfa&_uhb=1
Could the seller be trusted...?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Guys what do you suggest of this deal...?
Dell 15R Turbo, i7 3rd Gen, 2GB ATI, 8GB, 1TB, Full HD(1920x1080), 32GB SSD | eBay
Could the seller be trusted...?

ask him whether he is providing seller warranty or manufacturer warranty with that laptop, and if its the latter one then go ahead and buy it.

Top Bottom