need laptop @ 70-75k for digital music production n vfx production

jubintkm

Broken In
Im planning to get a laptop.My budget is 70k-75k. I use 3d softwares like eon vue ,maya etc. I also use studio one 64 bit for music production.Please provide me some good choice.I dont have more than 75k

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Im planning to get a laptop.My budget is 70k-75k. I use 3d softwares like eon vue ,maya etc. I also use studio one 64 bit for music production.Please provide me some good choice.I dont have more than 75k

U should fill up the questionnaire first before posting like this see the sticky on the forum page

Btw the Lenovo y510p is e best laptop in that range

$hadow

Geek in making
Here fill this first *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

pj3029

Right off the assembly line
If you can afford then you can import a Y510p from abroad at a lower price and use the remaining dough for a dedicated audio interface/monitors as laptop speakers WILL NEVER provide the kind of precision required for your purpose.

P.S.: As suggested, always fill the questionnaire first.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
If you can afford then you can import a Y510p from abroad at a lower price and use the remaining dough for a dedicated audio interface/monitors as laptop speakers WILL NEVER provide the kind of precision required for your purpose.

P.S.: As suggested, always fill the questionnaire first.

Try not to necro threads because the OP is MIA.

pj3029

Try not to necro threads because the OP is MIA.

I'm sorry, I am new to the forum scene and do not quite understand the terminology. So I don't understand what you wanna say but Iknow it is something about my mistake. So please reply in easy terms. :p

snap

Lurker
:lol: Necro means bumping a thread which is not active depends upon the context and MIA = Missing In Action

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
What do you mean by "necro thread"? I am new to forum scene and don't understand the terminology a little bit. :p

Necro is derived from the word "Necromancy" which means raising people from the dead(in this context bumping up old threads )

Necromancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although I doubt how many people actually know the meaning in english.Most of the geeks here know the word from a game called "WOW DOTA".

MIA : Missing In Action(In this context,owner of the thread no longer cares)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Necro is derived from the word "Necromancy" which means raising people from the dead(in this context bumping up old threads )

Although I doubt how many people actually know the meaning in english.Most of the geeks here know the word from a game called "WOW DOTA".

Or from Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre series.

pj3029

I know what necro or necromancy is.I just didnt know the meaning in the context used here!

Top Bottom