Need keyboard and mouse for 3.3k

_AkasH_

Broken In
There's a Razer combo for something like 3k. I forgot the name, Googling is not helping me right now.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For Mouse

Steel Series Kinzu - Rs 1570
Roccat Lua - Rs 1725
Razer Abyssus 3500 Dpi (RZ01-00360100-R3M1) - Rs 1770
Logitech G 400 - Rs 1850
Razer Death Adder Black Edition Gaming - Rs 2540

are u talking about razer cyclosa abyss gaming bundle?Are they good?

Stay away from that Combo. Failure rate is pretty high. Google and you will know and yes Im a victim too!

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
Complete change in budget :) All of a sudden i became rich :D My budget for keyboard,mouse and mousepad is 11k :cool: Suggest me the best possible combi.

Last edited:

Xai

Journeyman
FPS Gaming - keyboards:

Corsair Vengeance K60 - Partial Mechanical keyboard; No backlight. @ Rs 5,800
Steelseries 6Gv2 - Mechanical keyboard, no backlight @ Rs 7,578

MMO Gaming - Keyboard:

Corsair Vengeance K90 - Partial Mechanical Keyboard, backlit @ Rs 7,500

FPS Gaming Mouse:

Corsair M60 @ Rs 3,500
Logitech G9X @ Rs 5,000

MMO Gaming Mouse:

Corsair M90 @ Rs 4,000
Razer Naga @ Rs 5,000

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
It will help us with our suggestions if we know what kind of games do you play and what kind of grip you use on your mouse. Whether you are a high sensitivity player, normal or low sensitivity player?

OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
I play all kinds of games but love mostly mmorpgs,rpgs.I dont play cs,but play fps games like far cry.I would love to have normal to high sensitivity mouse and keyboard,i mean the response time should be good enough.Didn't get you about the grip thing. :confused:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
the "grip thing" is nothing but the way you hold your mouse. Go to the razer site and they have some beautiful article on it.

Search in internet for the link

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
For MMOs Razer Naga seems to be pretty popular and I think naga should work fine with FPS games as well.

_AkasH_

Broken In
Has anyone tried the Cyborg Gaming series? Are they good?

I was looking at the R.A.T. 3 or 5 for gaming. But not seen anyone suggest that. I really like the look of that mouse, looks high-tech lol

looks and technology is good but not VFM till u buy the R.A.T. 9 ......so madcatz are out if OP's budget !!! get a Corsair k60 + M60 and it will cost u around 11k !!!

Xai

Journeyman
Steel series 6gv2 or corsair vengeance k90?Which is better?

From a pure performance (key quality), 6gv2 is better. IIRC, it has a PS2 option as well, so that will eliminate any rollover issues. K90 is a pretty good keyboard as well, and has added features like macro buttons and back-light. Build quality of both is top-notch.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Dont spend unnecessarily on "Hi-End" membrane keyboards get semi mechanical or stay with a Razer Arctosa and spend on the mouse, if you are not too heavily in mmorpg/rpg/online that is.

If you dont use Macro keys a lot and customized keys and buttons, TVS Gold is a great option. It will outlast all the HiEnd keyboards and you can pound on it which you will stop short on HiEnd keyboards or they will conk out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom