NEED INFO ON various GPU's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyaxe

Broken In
ther has been a lot of GPU's realeased lately...by nvida n ATI...but i dont cnt seem to understand which one is good and bad...
firstly whats the difference between a " GT" in a NVIDIA GC, and y does a 9600gt price the same as a nvidia 240GT, i thought the latter were the latest ones...how cn one knw which one is new and latest..im askin coz im a complete noob in this regard..nd wanted to knw more abt the GPU..an in depth detail would b really welcome..

and secondly how does the SLI and CROSSFIRE X. works?
i hv read that for crossfire x both the GPU's must b of the same series..what does that suppose to mean ...

pls i need help..

masterkd

Padawan
google and wikipedia are the best help for you to understand these things
start with This
and continue digging and after a while things will come easy on you

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locking this thread. Lastly, if you need only "information" don't post in a Buying Advice section. :| We've a dedicated section for Graphic cards in that case.

mikeyaxe, tired of seeing a new thread created by you every other day. I merged 4 threads started by you yesterday, and today you are creating more.

First learn how to ask queries. Fill up this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html and start a new thread where you can ask all your queries. And don't forget to mention a budget. :|

I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom