need info on SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
I wish to make my career in the accounts/finance area. However, currently im working a bit off track. and i have no knowledge of tally.

i planned on doing tally course but then i was told that i might not get a good pay package instantly and moreover as i have just a bachelors degree, it wont be possible to get to a good position in the future.

the idea of SAP came across to me, i dont have much knowledge about it. But i was told that just the knowledge of SAP can get good jobs.

I heard that we can do just modules of SAP if we dont want to go for full program. What are your thoughts about it.

moreover, it wont be possible for me to get into a full time course as my family situations dont permit me to leave the job even for 1-2 months.

I know i wrote a bit long question but i have given all the info/thoughts i could so that you can advice me accordingly..

thank you...

sanart

Right off the assembly line
Here is a new social network site www.sapforall.net
Join for FREE and let's start your SAP Consultant career.

Nitesh069

Right off the assembly line
SAP is a very demanding course in this present era but at this time when there there is a recession going on ,it would be bit difficult to get a job unless you are experienced inthis domain

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
nitesh dude is correct... exp is req in this kinda market.. but u can try readin up on functional modules lik MM - material master, or plain ABAP- open SQL also try fr BI XI.. there r some external trainin places... u can try them as they mite hav a evening batch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom