Need help.....

anjanibhardwaj.abhi

Right off the assembly line
I had locked a folder by a freeware(LocK-A-FoLdeR-V3.5 provided in a cd by Digit magazine).
It was a games folder of about 80GB.Later on when i tried to unlock it,it said cannot unlock.
I reinstalled the software but of no use.
I even tried unlocking applications like Unlocker,Unlock it etc but they said folder is not used by any process.
I even tried to open it using Command prompt,still the same answer"Folder cannot be accessed".
How do i access it ?please help.......

khmadhu

change is constant!!
Hope the folder is not encrypted!. else it will be difficult to get back u r data.

first boot into safe mode, and try to unlock it. if this didn't work uninstall it and try to access.
else
try from any live boot CD, like Ubuntu. you can mount the drives temporarily and try to rename it.
and reboot to windows and check.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
How come Unlocker will read the files locked by LocK-A-FoLdeR...they both use different algorithm to lock...

use Ubuntu as suggested above..also uninstall Lock A Folder using Revo uninstaller & then re-install it & try to unlock the folder.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Does the software involves encryption? If Yes, then I'm sorry you have lost your data. If no then there is still a way.

Tech&ME

Banned
And what was the purpose of locking a "GAMES" folder BTW ? :lol:

Anyway,

can you tell us where your GAMES folder is located ?

Is it c:\program files\<GAMES> ?

OR

C:\~\documents\<GAMES> ?

Top Bottom