Need help with android programming.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Okay so my task is to create a multi-format file reader app to open/read/edit files of different formats(like .docx,.xls,.odf etc).

Problem is I cannot figure out how to do this. I just started reading the developer section but there is nothing specific on how to do this.
Any tips from the pros? As in on exactly what to read in order to be able to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Okay so my task is to create a multi-format file reader app to open/read/edit files of different formats(like .docx,.xls,.odf etc).

Problem is I cannot figure out how to do this. I just started reading the developer section but there is nothing specific on how to do this.
Any tips from the pros? As in on exactly what to read in order to be able to do this?

Thanks in advance.

So you mean you want to create an entire office suite for advanced formats like .docx? And that without any general experience in app making? :|

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Not an entire suite maybe. A few formats would be fine. And yes I know it sounds ludicrous, but any help would be appreciated.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's probably because no one here on TDF had the kind of expertize that you want help for.
Maybe XDA forum is your best bet in this question.

Top Bottom