Need Help - WD Hard Drive Caution Error...!!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually tagging notification system of forum is not working correctly I think as I am not getting notifications for me.Here I am quoting a post:
POWER SUPPLY CORSAIR CX SERIES™ CX450 — 450 WATT 80 PLUS® BRONZE CERTIFIED ATX PSU

online will have shipping charges extra ..

offline should be available for Rs 3300-3400 in a few days

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah tagging notification is not working so didn't check this thread..

new tax on psu from 15 nov is 18% .. many retailers and models are still having old prices with 28% tax included.. so be very careful before buying..

refer cost to cost price list.. to get a rough idea of pricing..

vedantcomputers seems to have updated prices , from a few models that i checked

right now

Corsair Rm650x - Rs 8370 on vedant and 9150 on mdcomputers

usually has the most updated info about pricing & models of PSUs.

thanks but that would likely be @chimera201

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@shreeux
If you are buying from vedant or mdcomputers then confirm before ordering how much gst they will charge. If you are ordering from some other ecommerce website then they won't be able to tell you about the same. Only option is to order via cod and check the invoice. If they have charged more then refuse the delivery.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
yeah tagging notification is not working so didn't check this thread..

new tax on psu from 15 nov is 18% .. many retailers and models are still having old prices with 28% tax included.. so be very careful before buying..

refer cost to cost price list.. to get a rough idea of pricing..

vedantcomputers seems to have updated prices , from a few models that i checked

right now

Corsair Rm650x - Rs 8370 on vedant and 9150 on mdcomputers

What about this one....POWER SUPPLY CORSAIR RMX SERIES™ RM750X — 750 WATT 80 PLUS® GOLD CERTIFIED FULLY MODULAR PSU

CORSAIR RMX SERIES RM750X
10 Years Warranty
Worth to buy? Other than anyone suggest pls

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@shreeux
If you are buying from vedant or mdcomputers then confirm before ordering how much gst they will charge. If you are ordering from some other ecommerce website then they won't be able to tell you about the same. Only option is to order via cod and check the invoice. If they have charged more then refuse the delivery.

Ok understand.

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
What about this one....POWER SUPPLY CORSAIR RMX SERIES™ RM750X — 750 WATT 80 PLUS® GOLD CERTIFIED FULLY MODULAR PSU

CORSAIR RMX SERIES RM750X
10 Years Warranty
Worth to buy? Other than anyone suggest pls

go for Corsair RMX only..

any specific reason why you want to go for 750 watts.. what gpu, system config ? 650 watts should be more than enough for any single gpu with extra watts to spare unless you plan to overclock liquid vega 64 to the moon ..
and 650 watts is 1k cheaper..

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

any specific reason why you want to go for 750 watts.. what gpu, system config ? 650 watts should be more than enough for any single gpu with extra watts to spare unless you plan to overclock liquid vega 64 to the moon ..

It has covered maximum warranty, Compared to others(10 years )

Choose 750k for future proof.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

My existing PSU making trouble...So go for future proof.

My exciting GPU was AMD HD 6670
System config was Intel Core2Quad Q9550, DDR3 8GB ram...Next year plan to go for Upgrade my existing system config.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are currently running 6670 then most likely you are not a hardcore gamer in which case no matter what upgrade you do,you will never require a 750W psu(assuming you don't plan on spending 40-50k on a graphics card simply because you can).:)

Top Bottom