Need help... to buy online thru internet or offline @ hyderabad?

boddunan

Broken In
My friend bought a system there recently for about 35k... now it has got prob with the processor... Dirty idiots they're not responding...."After all you will not see each other after your purchase."... thts not true... if u have probs u'll have to go to them :)

May be something wrong with the assembling, but you will be there and can verify everything before you take out your system from shop. But once you are out of shop, mostly you will go to the respective service centers for any malfunction in parts. Anyway, good service means good customer satisfaction, better skip that shop.

I have very good experience with Bhoomika computers (in cellar of CTC) for over 5 years so I can say their service is good. However highend components are not available there. Again, good part is he promised me to get whatever the things (all are highend for my machine) within 3 days but because I was to eager to buy computer, I chose Shwetha.

There are many alternatives, specially if you have bank account/credit card then buying online is very good option.

letsbuy.com
theitwares
lynx-india

these are some of the good websites I have experience with. I have very bad experience with SMC international so I will not recommend it, but again not everyone has same exp.

Top Bottom