Need Help to buy a laptop

Aakarshan

In the zone
Hi, i am purchasing a new laptop, i do need a laptop for browsing internet, watching movies, to make projects, to study from it and to play a few games.
I know you can not play games on a laptop as laptops are not meant for gaming.I will be playing a few games like COD FPS titles and GTA V and DBC 14.
Laptop should have great screen quality as i will watch movies on it.
Laptop should have good battery backup as i do need a good battery backup, battery backup for atleast 5-6 hours.
Laptop should be light weight and should be easy to carry and should be good as lookwise.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

INR 30,000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

It should be light as possible

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

I will use it to surf the internet,watching movies and playing a few games.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?

Processor - I5
RAM - 8GB
HDD - 1 TB
Graphics - 1 GB
Screen Resolution - FHD
Battery backup - 5-6 hours

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: HP, Dell
b. Dislike:

6) Anything else you would like to say?

Screen resolution ( 768p (HD) / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) )
Battery back up (extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place ( Online (eg - flipkart, infibeam) / Local )

Increase your budget by 20k if you need a config like that i5, 1080p screen...

For 30k, this might be your best bet
Asus A555LF-XO255D 90NB08H1-M03900 Core i3 (5th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Free DOS/2 GB Graphics) Notebook Rs.32125 Price in India - Buy Asus A555LF-XO255D 90NB08H1-M03900 Core i3 (5th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Free DOS/2 GB Graphics) Notebook Glossy Dark Brown Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

Add another 8GB DDR3 RAM for 2.5k & you are good to go

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
I know that i can not game on a laptop,
I will ask my mom for 40,000 budget.

I have seen a few laptops and they are with M330 Graphic Card, how good is the graphic card, in terms of video playback and gaming.
And can we keep aside the graphic card from the list, so that we can focus on the processor.

I know that i can not game on a laptop,
I will ask my mom for 40,000 budget.

I have seen a few laptops and they are with M330 Graphic Card, how good is the graphic card, in terms of video playback and gaming.
And can we keep aside the graphic card from the list, so that we can focus on the processor.

That GPU isn't good. Moreover AMD hasn't been great in laptops, even their drivers aren't as good n optimized as Nvidia's. Till 40k your best bet will be GT930M (which even the 30k laptop has, 40k will get you a i5)
You can get GT940M above 45k

930M will run GTA V & CoD titles upto Advanced Warfare in medium settings @ 720p (RAM should be 8GB)

Top Bottom