Need HELP regarding Mohterboard Replacement- Lenovo Y500

GamerKP

Broken In
Hello Everyone,
I bought a Lenovo y500 on 18th june,2013 and faced problem after 2 days.I have my laptop in service center from then till now.but yesterday they called and told me that 5 parts( including mother board,lower case,hinges,led cable,led panel) had been replaced.but there was no issue with the hard disk.so,i want to know what
should i do after motherboard replacement about the windows 8 os i had? the motherboard must be identical like the previous one or it wouldn't fit on the laptop.so,please inform me about the problems i am gonna face once again.I still did not receive the laptop from service center so i can still tell them to resolve those problems that may appear.

nandu26

In the zone
It's sad to hear this. You purchased a laptop for 65000 and you never was able to use the product to the full potential.

I think they should have replaced the parts with same specs as before. You can ask them about the possible problems.

Sometimes, it will work without any issues.

I can only wish that your laptop to work well without any problems.

OP
G

GamerKP

Broken In
thanks a lot for wishing that @nandu26

u wont be facing any problem :|
they are basically giving u a new laptop :|

thank you for replying.so,i wont need to install windows 8 again right? my hard disk with this motherboard will work fine? no driver installation required right?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
no driver installation or no OS installation, laptop wil work fine. you should have asked for replacement instead of repairing it.

OP
G

GamerKP

Broken In
no driver installation or no OS installation, laptop wil work fine. you should have asked for replacement instead of repairing it.

thank you for that information.yeah i did ask for replacement,but no response i got from lenovo.

Top Bottom