Need help regarding a good phone within 9-11k

unsetld

Broken In
Hi all,

I searched the internet for a good smartphone but i am unable to decide, so please help. I found that there are 2 phones

1. Acer Liquid E700
2. HTC desire 526G+

I am considering Acer Liquid E700 but it has a non removable battery but i heard that the battery can come off if you remove the screws.
but i am in doubt whether this can be done or not if my phones needs a hard reset/battery replacement.

I want to buy HTC desire 526G+ but it has less battery backup and read a review where it mentioned that back panel cover is peeling off with usage and has wifi connectivity issues.

So as you can see i am confused betweent the two smartphones

I want a phone with good battery backup,good camera,good UI and good performance,good build quality,removable battery and I am not interested in Indian Brands

Your suggestions other than the above two phones are most welcome.

Thanks...

OP
U

unsetld

Broken In
Not Insterested in Motorola and Asus as they have non removable battery and i dont want windows phone because they are not customizable.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi all,

I searched the internet for a good smartphone but i am unable to decide, so please help. I found that there are 2 phones

1. Acer Liquid E700
2. HTC desire 526G+

I am considering Acer Liquid E700 but it has a non removable battery but i heard that the battery can come off if you remove the screws.
but i am in doubt whether this can be done or not if my phones needs a hard reset/battery replacement.

I want to buy HTC desire 526G+ but it has less battery backup and read a review where it mentioned that back panel cover is peeling off with usage and has wifi connectivity issues.

So as you can see i am confused betweent the two smartphones

I want a phone with good battery backup,good camera,good UI and good performance,good build quality,removable battery and I am not interested in Indian Brands

Your suggestions other than the above two phones are most welcome.

Thanks...

If you want a good phone, forget those two you mentioned. Get Yu Yureka which is currently the best phone under 15k or Moto G (2014) or Asus Zenphone 5.

Brand name doesn't matter these days. OEMs like Xiaomi, Motorola and Asus have way better phones compared to the likes of Samdung, HTC or sony in your budget.

Top Bottom