Need Help purchasing from Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
I was on ebay to buy an item.But the problem is that it is asking for my card no.,verification code and expiry date.I have a State Bank Cash Debit card which is of Maestro and it doesnt have any verification code printed on it.Also the validity of that card is unlimited and so what should i type in the expiry date field?
Please help.....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dude, r u sure they support debit cards?

In, paisa pay opotion it, only supports MasterCard, VISA and A/C transfer.
If any item supports debit cards then make sure its international card (it would be either VISA or MasterCard). then only u'l get those details. :)

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
Oh fk.I started that god damn account for buying GTA 4 lol.
Now got to start Union bank account.heard they give Visa Debit cards.Will it be accepted?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If its VISA card, then it would have those details
Expiry date
CVV no etc.
I've one SBI International Gold Debit card.
Its VISA card and has those things.

choudang

Padawan
DEBIT card is not accepted in ebay, does not matter its a VISA/GOLD or others. They accept only Credit Card and netbanking thru PaisaPay.

VISA and MASTERCARD logo does not mean that your card is Credit card, pl be informed.

gunda_26

Broken In
if you have HDFC bank debit card then you can make a virtual credit card of this debit card then use it on ebay.otherwise netbanking is the option.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
^^Need rs.10000 minimum balance to start an account at ICICI or HDFC compared to the zero balance account I have at SBI now.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
yes, i started my account in HDFC with 10,000 deposit for zero balance.... but my one is debit card...its not VISA nor MasterCard its Mastro...will it work with ebay

choudang

Padawan
yes, i started my account in HDFC with 10,000 deposit for zero balance.... but my one is debit card...its not VISA nor MasterCard its Mastro...will it work with ebay

Use netsafe from HDFC if you don't have Credi card. Just create one virtual credit card for required amount. if not used, it will be credited into your account as well as balance amount, if any after using.

keizha

Right off the assembly line
Use netsafe from HDFC if you don't have Credi card. Just create one virtual credit card for required amount. if not used, it will be credited into your account as well as balance amount, if any after using.

yeah i agree with you *www.thepinoyscandal.net/img/J/S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom