Need Help Once Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
Hi guys,
Back after months...I still remember the time when i wanted to buy smart phone in 2006 I was here to discuss the N72 at that time..and digitians helped to buy N72 and I am still happy to have that...but now I am in search of another mobile...

requirements:
-full access to internet..i mean i shd be able to browse almost everything...
-Full API support...
- Good Processor with reasonable in-built memory
- Good Battery Back-up
-GPS, Wi-Fi nd 3G
- easliy syncable with PC
- Luxary Features would be a +point
- Last but not the least..Normal SMS,MMS, IM's and Email features

Been into ECE field..I found Iphone does fullfil my requirements, but it goes way above 30K, and I need near around 20-22K(max)
But I read somewhere on internet that I can get iphone in 199$ from US..??if some one know how plz answer that too...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi guys,
Back after months...I still remember the time when i wanted to buy smart phone in 2006 I was here to discuss the N72 at that time..and digitians helped to buy N72 and I am still happy to have that...but now I am in search of another mobile...

requirements:
-full access to internet..i mean i shd be able to browse almost everything...
-Full API support...
- Good Processor with reasonable in-built memory
- Good Battery Back-up
-GPS, Wi-Fi nd 3G
- easliy syncable with PC
- Luxary Features would be a +point
- Last but not the least..Normal SMS,MMS, IM's and Email features

Been into ECE field..I found Iphone does fullfil my requirements, but it goes way above 30K, and I need near around 20-22K(max)
But I read somewhere on internet that I can get iphone in 199$ from US..??if some one know how plz answer that too...

HTC Hero Android
Nokia N97 Mini Symbian

pradeepcec

Broken In
Go for N97Mini... That would be a good option check out the features *here4mobile.in/2010/03/nokia-n97-mini-features-price/

OP
joey_182

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
HTC Hero Android very cool phone...but looks like no App Store or App Support ...might be in future...

N97 mini i think is over priced....but still i gotta give hand to N97...

any more suggestions??

Tamoghno

Padawan
1) HTC Hero . yes its got a app store . good modding possibility .

2) N97 mini . my fav . its not overpriced . you have to see and hold to know how beautifully this device is crafted. it satisfies your every need. Dont let the 434 mhz procy fool you , this is actually very fast phone , faster than most android out there.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
HTC Hero Android very cool phone...but looks like no App Store or App Support ...might be in future...

N97 mini i think is over priced....but still i gotta give hand to N97...

any more suggestions??

Android AppStore is big and is growing really fast. Go for Hero. won't be disappointed and it's appstore is bigger than that of Symbian's!

nimish23

Broken In
HTC Hero is a good alternative to iPhone. n it does have an app store. Google has also jus opened an app store. but theres a chance it might be between 21-25k, so u might wanna spend some more. BUt its worth it

OP
joey_182

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
ok..
HTC hero ...i liked it.... does any one here have that phone...I need reviews of HTC hero android....

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
If you have the money to spend then htc Hero. However theres numerous choices when it comes to Android Phones

Magic
Tattoo
Samsung Galaxy

Further theres like a few more coming into the market. Sunny has a Hero if I recall right so you can check with him or give him a call. by the way when you said sync with your PC by any chance do you mean synch with Outlook or any other PIM? If so this might be a problem with Android phones. Although you can sync a majority of the information in it.

OP
joey_182

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
by syn means that i shd be able to sync my contacts..messages...music videos..maps if available...

nimish23

Broken In
ok..
HTC hero ...i liked it.... does any one here have that phone...I need reviews of HTC hero android....

we had done a review of the HTC Hero last month. this is the link
*www.thinkdigit.com/Mobiles-PDAs/HTC-Hero-review--the-iPhone-killer_3971.html

OP
joey_182

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
I jst didnt like the bending part at the bottom of the phone...rest is gud..but dont know y I am stuck to iphone....

OP
joey_182

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
So I finally went for HTC...and guess I m loving my android phone......it can do everything which I thought of....HTC legend ....is from where I m posting ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom