Need help in buying Laptop this Diwali

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
I am thinking of buying a Laptop this Diwali.My main uses is surfing,playing games like latest nfs series,watching HD movies.Pls suggest me some good conf. lappy.My budget is maximaum 40-45K.:-?

you should try
eBay India: Asus K42Ja gaming laptops (item 180576469103 end time 18-Nov-2010 12:14:11 IST)

or else
eBay India: Asus P52F-So039D ( Festival offer Included ) (item 180580086252 end time 27-Nov-2010 10:31:59 IST)

red dragon

Master troll
How long are you planning to use this lappy?If more than 2 years look beyond Acer and add 5-6k with your budget for extended warranty(you can buy it within the default warranty period of one year)Gaming laptops die an early death.

Chu-Z

Right off the assembly line
Hey silicon I think that you should go for the new dell inspiron m501r.. The only drawback of it is that it doesnot have gigabit lan....

OP
S

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
@red dragon:I am planning to use this laptop for atleast 3 years..can u suggest me some other laptop with in my budget( arnd 50K)..

@chu-Z:I think dell not have option of HD 5650

red dragon

Master troll
Most consumer oriented laptops with discrete gpu needs a lot of care to last 3 years.They are at least 5-10k cheaper than equally or less speced business models.Business models are more expensive,usually have poor audio and gpus,BUT they are well built,have more efficient heat management system and mostly better batteries.Add to this much better A.S.S.
If you can take care of your lappy like a baby,buy any VFM gaming laptop.If you want a stable and reliable machine and ready to sacrifice latest games,look into vostros or thinkpads.
Now it is your call mate.

red dragon

Master troll
The ASUS ones,suggested above.ASUS is providing on site warranty now.Another option is the new xps 15.Avoid HP and lenovo ideapad series(thy look tempting but have serious issues)

there are 10 free gifts and Asus onsite warranty too

you can extend
National warranty any time for 2 years at extra cost :4200/-
International warranty any time for 2 more years for extra cost :6200rs :D
Now this is what a best deal is all about

eBay India: Asus K42Ja gaming laptops (10 free gifts ) (item 180576469103 end time 18-Nov-2010 12:14:11 IST)

srawat_itpro

Broken In
Hi silicon_fusion,

can you please let us know where in India you bought this laptop and if in delhi from which dealer. Also please give us your first impressions of the lappy.

Regards
sandeep

OP
S

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
hi sandeep..
I buy this laptop from chandigarh..U can buy this from any Acer Dealer in your city.But i suggets you should wait for some time,as my dealer says that few more new model acer is going to release...Wait if you can..
My first impression with this laptop is fantastic.I like its build design and also the performance...

Top Bottom