*additional features i want
seriously must - backlit keys ,2
usb-3.0 , hdd-7200 rpm , hdmi port,blu-ray reader

optional-full hd
thnkyu :)

amirtaraj

Broken In
For Gaming DV6 6165tx with HD6770 card
But If you need like FullHD,Bluray,Backlit keys,7200rpm HDD you can consider XPS15 but will set you back by 65k

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
But If you need like FullHD,Bluray,Backlit keys,7200rpm HDD you can consider XPS15 but will set you back by 65k

so what should be sacrificed? ,,
new tech features lyk hi speed hdd , baklit kb , bluray? Even at high cost dell grafik card is far inferior than that of hps 6770m . .

Is there any other brand that can satisify me? :?:

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

Or you can go with n55sf also

Model Name N55SF-S1209V
Color Black Black Black
Display 15.6" Full HD Non-Glare
CPU Intel Huron River
i7-2670QM Quad
(2.2G,6M)
VGA NV GT555M 2G DDR3 VRAM
RAM 8G DDR3 1333
HDD 750G
7200rpm
ODD Blu Ray 4X Combo
WLAN 802.11 b/g/n 802.11 b/g/n
Camera HD Camera 2.0M
Battery 6 Cell
Win7 Home Premium
Warranty 1-Year Global
Accessory & Remark Bag, Mouse,Subwoofer, USB 3.0 * 2
would cost you around 64k in Kolkata and Bangalore don't go with flipkart they charge you high.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Doesn't the asus n55sf overshoot OP's budget?
I thought it was priced at something like 72-75k(not sure). Op's budget is 50-55k.

@vamsiguduru

Check out the Asus K53SV SX521V.
there is a review of it in this forum.
Asus K53SV SX521V.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
^ Doesn't the asus n55sf overshoot OP's budget?
I thought it was priced at something like 72-75k(not sure). Op's budget is 50-55k.

@vamsiguduru

Check out the Asus K53SV SX521V.
there is a review of it in this forum.
Asus K53SV SX521V.

no its around 64k in kolkata and bangalore.

sarthak

In the zone
no its around 64k in kolkata and bangalore.

64k too is more than his budget. But @vamsiguduru you can try looking for it at some local shops and if you get a good bargain you can consider it. You will have to extend your budget, though. But it doesn't have bluray reader.

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
64k too is more than his budget. But @vamsiguduru you can try looking for it at some local shops and if you get a good bargain you can consider it. You will have to extend your budget, though. But it doesn't have bluray reader.

so i cant get suffice laptop @55k . . .i can wait 2 or 3 months . . does it help me any way . .r dr any new mdels upcming? . .hp gt great gming gpu . . Bt its nly dat it gt . .huh . .

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

n55sf has a blue ray reader

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
yep its too far . . .i am studnt . . I hav gt 50k frm my dad . . Atmost 55k . . So . .i cud even wait for a month or 2 . .is dat gona help? Any brand cn sufice me?

then go for HP dv6 6165tx its the best bang for the buck at this moment it will be around 55k

adnan87

Broken In
Check out sony vaio cb35. There is a review here.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/148393-sony-vaio-cb35-unboxing-review.html

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
for running the modern games op needs at least a 6770M or Gt555 as of the processor i5 will do the job
also there r two versions of 555M one with ddr3/144cuda cores & the other with ddr5/96 cuda cores verify it berore taking take the one with ddr5 vram

i recommend this for the budget
MSI GE620DX Gaming Series GE620DX / Core i5 / 4 GB / 640 GB / Windows 7 Home Premium Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review MSI Notebook

OP
vamsiguduru

vamsiguduru

do or die - now or never
for running the modern games op needs at least a 6770M or Gt555 as of the processor i5 will do the job
also there r two versions of 555M one with ddr3/144cuda cores & the other with ddr5/96 cuda cores verify it berore taking take the one with ddr5 vram

i recommend this for the budget
MSI GE620DX Gaming Series GE620DX / Core i5 / 4 GB / 640 GB / Windows 7 Home Premium Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review MSI Notebook

does dat hav baklit keybord? Or bluray? Or 7200rpm hdd ,

Top Bottom