Need help from DIGIT readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivac11

Right off the assembly line
Hey all, :) wanted to confirm whether the games distributed in this month's issue are running on ur PCs or not :?: I've tried to install the BIG games (flatout, punisher) both r not running. :x Other softwares r just superb... Make sure that u've installed Windows blinds & STYLE XP... better than the best...

bharathbala2003

why need title?
shivac11 said:
Hey all, :) wanted to confirm whether the games distributed in this month's issue are running on ur PCs or not :?: I've tried to install the BIG games (flatout, punisher) both r not running. :x Other softwares r just superb... Make sure that u've installed Windows blinds & STYLE XP... better than the best...

does the system meet the min req?these games require a 3D Graphics card with atleast 32 MB ram.. n 8 x agp..so chk ya system requirem.

OP
S

shivac11

bharathbala2003 said:
shivac11 said:

does the system meet the min req?these games require a 3D Graphics card with atleast 32 MB ram.. n 8 x agp..so chk ya system requirem.

128 MB RAM, Intel Graphic Card....???

adiit007

Broken In
Hi there nerdy!

I too had similar problems with the games. :shock: But never mind you are not alone in the list. We only have to do is - that just upgrade our PCs.

Goodbye :eek:

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Painkiller never worked for me.It opened blinked and gone leaving me with pain of not playing the game

beaditya

Journeyman
m8 i had the same prob with painkiller..................hears that onez givin a lot o pain in da a@# for everyone huh!!

i got a ge force 5700 128mb

OP
S

shivac11

svk said:
have u installed direct x 9.0c

YO, I'VE INSTALLED DX9... I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF A 650 mb AGE OF EMPIRES CAN RUN.. WHY CAN'T THESE GAMES... HEY PALS, GIMME A SOLUTION.... TIS WEEKEND...ISN'T IT?

moshel

Padawan
shivac11 said:
svk said:
have u installed direct x 9.0c

YO, I'VE INSTALLED DX9... I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF A 650 mb AGE OF EMPIRES CAN RUN.. WHY CAN'T THESE GAMES... HEY PALS, GIMME A SOLUTION.... TIS WEEKEND...ISN'T IT?

Hey buddy, ur comp might not support these new games. 650 mb age of empires will work in all new pcs cos its a old game demanding low graphics.

all the games in this month's DVD worked fine in my comp

i have a geforce 5200 128 mb card. and 512 mb ram.

beaditya said:
m8 i had the same prob with painkiller..................hears that onez givin a lot o pain in da a@# for everyone huh!!

i got a ge force 5700 128mb

Todays games minumum requirements is 512mb ram
but better spent a little more in ram
me having 1gb running games in intels mobo
they all work perfectly!!!!!
like painkillers,doom3 etc

elumalai

Broken In
mine is 128MB RAM , Intel 810 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
will it work.....

Why the digi guys has stopped putting the system requirement for the games in the preview page????

bharathbala2003

why need title?
shivac11 said:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF A 650 mb AGE OF EMPIRES CAN RUN.. WHY CAN'T THESE GAMES... HEY PALS, GIMME A SOLUTION.... TIS WEEKEND...ISN'T IT?

r u NUTS! :lol: AGE of empires can run on a PII 266Mhz,32MBram without a graphics card.. and that too without any darn problems!!!!!!! never compare the PAINKILLER and AOE!!!! its ABSURD m8! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom