need help from any htc one x owner.

paul.rohit

Broken In
im planning to buy the one x. but i have concerns about the battery life. how many hours does it give on normal day to day usage? and heavy usage?..also the second thing im worried about is that i keep hearing about the one x crashing and hanging frequently. is this true? does it get laggy and slow during usage? if u own the one x or have used it extensively please help me out. thank you in advance :)

aroraanant

Explorer
I haven't heard or read anywhere that it crashes or hangs.And also you won't experience any lag in that device.
For more info you can ask SIDDHARTH.BEAM who has recently bought it

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
As till now i didn't face any problem or crashes Battery life depend on ur usage i am geeting a gud battery lie after some tweaks.
& for rest here is my review
i defiantly miss big 5.3 screen but ONE X is not far behind 4.7 with same size as s2, carrying note was fun but ONE X is more comfortable in case of form factor & size. Camera is way much better than note u don't have to wait to take shots .u can take burst shots at 4fps. and most awesome thing is Tegra 3 quad core . even a beastly NOTE is slow compare to ONE X u can feel lag when u install lots of apps from market in note . but i just transferred all my app in my ONE X & this monster (One X) doesn't blinked at all . sound of ONE X is way better than note as note uses yamaha audio chip where as ONE X uses beats studio tech i am not a fan of beats but it definitely pump the audio but the sound is still below the dedicated audiophile pmp ( cowon j3 or any other) but its still better than most of the phone available in the market for non audiophile is way more than needed. sense 4.0 is much more fun compared to touchwiz 4.0 the 3d transition between pages is cool.battery life of NOTE is better compared to ONE X but not that of day & night u can juice upto 1 to 2 more on note compared to ONE X. but i can bear with that as their are lots of thing which compensate to that .but here are the thing which i miss from my previous phone one of the most fun thing on note is S Pen and i miss this feature a lot .
I think i has solved most of ur Question :-D
go for it its an awesome phone.

OP
P

paul.rohit

Broken In
As till now i didn't face any problem or crashes Battery life depend on ur usage i am geeting a gud battery lie after some tweaks.
& for rest here is my review
i defiantly miss big 5.3 screen but ONE X is not far behind 4.7 with same size as s2, carrying note was fun but ONE X is more comfortable in case of form factor & size. Camera is way much better than note u don't have to wait to take shots .u can take burst shots at 4fps. and most awesome thing is Tegra 3 quad core . even a beastly NOTE is slow compare to ONE X u can feel lag when u install lots of apps from market in note . but i just transferred all my app in my ONE X & this monster (One X) doesn't blinked at all . sound of ONE X is way better than note as note uses yamaha audio chip where as ONE X uses beats studio tech i am not a fan of beats but it definitely pump the audio but the sound is still below the dedicated audiophile pmp ( cowon j3 or any other) but its still better than most of the phone available in the market for non audiophile is way more than needed. sense 4.0 is much more fun compared to touchwiz 4.0 the 3d transition between pages is cool.battery life of NOTE is better compared to ONE X but not that of day & night u can juice upto 1 to 2 more on note compared to ONE X. but i can bear with that as their are lots of thing which compensate to that .but here are the thing which i miss from my previous phone one of the most fun thing on note is S Pen and i miss this feature a lot .
I think i has solved most of ur Question :-D
go for it its an awesome phone.

thank you. that answered most of my questions. just one more..how much battery life are you getting?

Terabyte

In the zone
@SIDDHARTH.BEAM : Why don't you review HTC One X, it would help a lot of people on the forum to decide having similar queries in the near future :)

Top Bottom