Need help for upgrading Office System -30k

vinayjamwal

Broken In
Recently our management have decided to upgrade the systems in office. You guys have helped me number of times sorry to bother you again:mrgreen:. So I need your valuable suggestion, we only need to upgrade our Cpu, motherboard,Psu and Ram for 5 system .And the budget for each Machine is (30 k *5).

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run?
Ans: Need desktop for programming like Eclipse, Photoshop, Browsing (25 tabs minimum)per 3 browser .
No Gamming strictly for office use.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30 k. Only need
1. Intel 4rth gen processor
2. Ram(8 Gb)
3. PSU(450 watt)
4. Decent MotherBoard.(1150 Socket)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No overClocking

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Win 7 or 8 (64 bit),Linux

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: No need of hard drives.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No need of monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: ( Monitor, Hard disk, keyboard ,Mouse ,UPS.)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Next weekend.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Will be done by the assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Both locally and online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Need suggestion only on CPU (4rth gen) ,PSU,Ramand Motherboard (1150 socket) only.

Thanx in advance :-D:-D:-D:-D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i5 4570 -14k
gigabyte b85m d3h -5.7k
kingston hyperx blu 2x4gb/gskill ripjawsx 2x4gb/corsair vengeance 2x4gb - 5.5k
antec vp450p-2.6k
i feel, b85 mobo will be an overkill. an h81 mobo will do. just make sure whether you need those features in b85 over h81. in case you only need a basic mobo, opt for asus/gigabyte h81 mobo. you can save some cash.

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
i5 4570 -14k
gigabyte b85m d3h -5.7k
antec vp450p-2.6k
i feel, b85 mobo will be an overkill. an h81 mobo will do. just make sure whether you need those features in b85 over h81. in case you only need a basic mobo, opt for asus/gigabyte h81 mobo. you can save some cash.

Thanx Bro.....

i5 4570 -14k
gigabyte b85m d3h -5.7k
antec vp450p-2.6k

+1 for this.

Top Bottom