Need help choosing Wireless Keyboard

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I'm looking to buy a wireless keyboard. Would like to use it with my laptop whose keys have gone bad.

Looking for the one with least price. I see Logitech and Microsoft have some models. Any suggestions?

Checked out yesterday Microsoft and Logitech models.

Any specific model that I should chose?

Last edited:

kks_krishna

Broken In
HI,

I have bought the logitech comobo for my home use. It is really nice and good. Please go for it. You just need to use the small USB in your port to use your keyborad and mouse.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
HI,

I have bought the logitech comobo for my home use. It is really nice and good. Please go for it. You just need to use the small USB in your port to use your keyborad and mouse.

If you provide the model details it would be good. Also the price?

tkin

Back to school!!
Just the KB for 950/-
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K230 Laptop Notebook + 3YR WARR + BILL | eBay

KB+Mouse combo(the logical choice) for 1125/-
*www.ebay.in/itm/Logitech-MK220-Key...4?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item415dfd6b1a

Sarath

iDota
Do you really want to go with the hassle of changing batteries every few month for the KB which is a stationary peripheral?

If you are using it for HTPC then it's a good idea.

For regular PC:
Logitech Launches Wireless Keyboard K270
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

For HTPC:
Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard - Complete Control
Logitech - diNovo Mini? customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Do you really want to go with the hassle of changing batteries every few month for the KB which is a stationary peripheral?

Bro as mentioned in the earlier post I was planning to buy Bluetooth Key Board Initially so that I can use it with my Galaxy S2 as well as laptop.

The Laptop keyboard has gone bad and when I checked with the repair guy he said it may cost around 1.3k to get it repaired. Instead I thought it's better to get a wireless keyboard.
By HTPC I think you are referring to Home Theater PC.

If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Top Bottom