[Need Help] Buying the iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hi guys,

I need a little help, am planning to buy a Touch Screen Portable Media Player.
THe key Features which i wish to have are:

1) Good Music PlayBack
2) Good Video PlayBack
3) 2 GB or more storage space
4) FM (if possible)
5) Touch Screen (very important, good touch and not that stylus type :()
6) and good battery life.

Now, i am not an Apple Fan to be frank and don't really like Apple iPod Touch and moreover its over my budget.

I have seen Onda, Optimus and Aniol from the www.mp4nation.net but still am unsure.

Maximum i can spend is $120.
Please suggest some good one.

Thanks in advance.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Cowon D2 is not availabl in Ebay.in | Can u plz tel me the price?? :(
samsung yp-p2 is also not available...whaz its price???

and are there touch screen gud? like ipod touch???

where else can i buy them??

thx for the reply

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You either pay the price the good touchscreen deserves or settle for a poor one. You can’t have both. Quality comes at a price. If you’re not willing to pay up, don’t look for the best in quality.

You might want to wait a while though. The iPod touch may see a price drop soon. :)

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
well actul i have da same news and v r also expcting a 4gb versn of ipod touch soon...
thx for ur commnts..

may b i'l go with Zune or creative...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
There is never going to be a 4GB version of the iPod touch. Just to let you know, so that you don’t keep waiting.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Cowon D2 4Gb for $150.
*www.amazon.com/Cowon-Portable-Medi...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1213777334&sr=8-3

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
4GB Touch? Kinda dumb if Apple came out with it. Nano & Shuffle cater to this segment of users. If one is going for the Touch they will need space as it allows you install apps & games. 4 GB for songs+Misc stuff would be stupid for a company like Apple.

Just my opinion.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
yeah...thats what i think but ma cousin wrking in a Mac magazine in LA told me dat touch 4gb versn might b appls nxt move...though this versn will not have all the features but it sure will b touch

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Just to let you know, even top employees within the company sometimes don’t know what the company is planning next. The hardware guys don’t know what the software looks like and vice-versa. A lot of Apple employees come to know about new products for the first time when Jobs publicly announces them onstage.

So your brother, no matter which magazine he works for and what he does, doesn’t know anything about where Apple is headed next. The fact that he’s media is even more reason for him to not know anything at all. He’s telling you what he thinks/wants/hopes/expects, not what he knows. :)

Rest assured, there’s never going to be a 4GB iPod touch.

And I wasn’t being rude at all.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i had added a wrd "might" in ma reply...:p

ne ways...it seems now a days that digit forums thread are moving to other topic other than there main purps...lol...

thx for da replies guys...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom