need help buying a phone below 31k(max)...

praveen55

Broken In
i am planning to buy an android mobile below 31k...so plz suggest me guys...iam thinking of xperia s...how about it?? and plse suggest a trusty website from which i can buy.. :)

vineet09

Broken In
Is it smart move to buy HTC One X at present?? HTC One X+ will be launched this month only i suppose with better specs AND BATTERY LIFE..
Just found out it's going to be launched in NOV in South Asia

Is there any good deal (<32.5k) for HTC One X?

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
Increase it a bit and look at HTC ONE X OR Galaxy s3

thnx bro...but budget is limited to 31k only...plse suggest another one..or is there any possibility to get s3 for 33K by means of deals or coupons..if so plz tell me i may request my dad..for extra...

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
Is it smart move to buy HTC One X at present?? HTC One X+ will be launched this month only i suppose with better specs AND BATTERY LIFE..
Just found out it's going to be launched in NOV in South Asia

Is there any good deal (<32.5k) for HTC One X?
i thought about that too..but i heard about that multitasking issue in one x which is terrible..Wt about that??and poor battery life also..btw thnx for ur information bro.. :)

techlover

In the zone
better wait for the Diwali offers ..and maybe till then the One X+ will be launched ....u can get Galaxy S3 and One X both arouund 32-33k :D

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
better wait for the Diwali offers ..and maybe till then the One X+ will be launched ....u can get Galaxy S3 and One X both arouund 32-33k :D

no dude..i hav to buy now..because my dad mood may change in time..could u plse tell me where i can get s3 for 33k...

guys, just had a look on lg optimus 4x hd..looks great.and review says it is a good phone..can i buy that??

aroraanant

Explorer
One X is the best option for you.
But it from ebay and use some coupon to lower down the price or generally free gifts so you can get it in that type of deals too and in that case it will cost you around 30k

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
no dude..i hav to buy now..because my dad mood may change in time..could u plse tell me where i can get s3 for 33k...

guys, just had a look on lg optimus 4x hd..looks great.and review says it is a good phone..can i buy that??

Optimus 4X is a very good phone and it has got a hell lot of great reviews. You can pick up this one.

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
one of my frnd said the customer service centres are low..N hardware is nt gud....planning to buy s3 16 gb..it is around 34.9 in flipkart..anyone suggest me where i can get better deal on s3....

techlover

In the zone
one of my frnd said the customer service centres are low..N hardware is nt gud....planning to buy s3 16 gb..it is around 34.9 in flipkart..anyone suggest me where i can get better deal on s3....

+1 to ur friend advice
even i wont suggest going for LG ..not good after sale services

try searching in stores in your city ..maybe you'll get it cheaper :)

aroraanant

Explorer
Shopclues was offering it for 33.4k, check if the offer is still there

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
no dude!! offer doesnt exists..and even more than that of flipkart price ???

One X is the best option for you.
But it from ebay and use some coupon to lower down the price or generally free gifts so you can get it in that type of deals too and in that case it will cost you around 30k
where to get coupons and deals on ebay?? :confused: i searched it but it is bit confusing site...iam new to this coupons and deals stuff :confused:

funskar

Padawan
Offer still exists on shopclues bt it was 33999 inr from the begining..
Check it Out

Btw you can try Sony xperia Ion for 31k too from Hs18 superdeals..

Hs18 superdeals

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
Offer still exists on shopclues bt it was 33999 inr from the begining..
Check it Out

Btw you can try Sony xperia Ion for 31k too from Hs18 superdeals..

Hs18 superdeals
great dude!! how come u know about these..anyway this offer valid upto tommarrow night..i have to arrange 31k now immediately !!!

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
yeah i saw that!! btw thnx dude..but sony xperia ion review is worst to say(no hdmi,no 3g,low pixel density...........)..i postponed to buy before 10th... pls infom me suggestions and any deal details(like above)...suggestions to buy phone is always welcome and appreciable.. :)

aroraanant

Explorer
buy one x from ebay and claim for any gift which ebay is offering like you can get 128GB Sandisk pendrive with any phone which costs above 30k

OP
P

praveen55

Broken In
thnx dude. :) iam afraid to buy from ebay because it accepts only paisa pay method..and IOB services in andra pradesh are very poor(even i had mistransactions because of this damn bank services)...i will prefer COD.. iam getting s3(16gb) for 33.5k.can i go for it??

Top Bottom