Need help about lenovo z510 i7 model..!

A.Asesh

Broken In
I am getting z510 i7 model at 55500 at flipkart after discount. Yesterday I went to chennai but all authorised do stores said that the y510 and z510 have been discontinued now. I even confirmed it from delhi and kolkata dealers.
So is it worth to buy it now also.
Because I only have flipkart as the last option.Or should I wait .. for other models to launch in this range?Plz suggest.
thanks.

I am getting z510 i7 model at 55500 at flipkart after discount. Yesterday I went to chennai but all authorised do stores said that the y510 and z510 have been discontinued now. I even confirmed it from delhi and kolkata dealers.
So is it worth to buy it now also.
Because I only have flipkart as the last option.Or should I wait .. for other models to launch in this range?Plz suggest.
thanks.

In kolkata the y510(i5) version is not available since last couple of months in authorised lenovo stores....n the z510(i7) is discontinued recently since z50 was launched.....even the y510p(i7) version is on the verge of being out of stock bcoz of the upcoming y50.....
u can still go with the z510 from flipkart,no doubt,bcoz its CPU still powerful enough n can be further upgraded as it MQ version.....however the 64bit Nvidia 740m GPU can be a concern for serious gamers.....IMO try to get a y510p(i7 version) which the local stores(in kolkata) are selling cheaply at around 68k to clear stocks.....

Last edited:
OP
A

A.Asesh

Broken In
I think y50 is worth waiting. So I will wait for the indian review of that model and then decide accordingly.
Thanks.

OP
A

A.Asesh

Broken In
Yaa but then also the difference between z510 and y50 ..like the fhd display over hd display, 860m gtx over 740m, sshd instead of hdd, and the design factor are worth the extra 17-18k difference in price .M just worried about the practical performance of the machine y50, as the z510 is already one of the best product of lenovo.

Top Bottom