Need gaming laptop under 40 thousand

leibra

Right off the assembly line
dear friends,

i am looking for a gaming laptop under 40k (prefer 3rd Gen i5 processor).
Usage: some gaming and some high level coding stuff.

some laptop issues i am facing with my old laptop, i don't need in the new one, LIKE: Heat issue, low graphics, performance lag etc

any LAPTOP MODEL suggestion(s) are most welcome.

with regards

ankitkr091

Broken In
Hp g4 2049tx.

*www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion-g4-20...i5-4gb-500gb-dos-1gb-graph/p/itmdf3cknqtzdkgh

It has a 14" screen..

If u want 15.6" screen then u have to increase ur budget slightly

*www.flipkart.com/dell-new-inspiron...gb-500gb-win7-hb-1gb-graph/p/itmdas5yqgu35hee

Last edited:

ankitkr091

Broken In
But the best i can recommend is hp g6 2313ax

*www.flipkart.com/combo-hp-pavilion...reviews/ITMDH954SN9DCHZF?pid=BUNDHGFUYZSPT43C

Sorry but these two highly contradict each other "Gaming laptop under 40k>=<Preference to 3rd gen corei5" If I were you I would have surely gone for hp pavilion g6-2313ax. The asymmetrical crossfire highly benefits in games. Check this

Attachments

• crossfire benefit.jpg
    crossfire benefit.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 109
  • dirt3_crossfire check.jpg
    dirt3_crossfire check.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 96

RON28

Cyborg Agent
If I5 3rd GEN is the main priority then that HP Pavilion 14 inch is best in your budget.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
But if you want to do gaming on your laptop then I would suggest the G6-2313Ax because it uses both the graphic cards together giving a better gaming experience.. Moreover, i somewhat felt that the chances of a 14' laptop getting over heated are far more than the chances in a 15.6' one having the same configuration..

(p.s- I myself use a 14' one and i'm not that happy..:()

Top Bottom