Budget: 15k-18k

Proccessor: Intel 3.3 GHz FCLGA1155 Core i5 3550 Processor

MotherBoard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard

RAM: 2 X 4GB DDR3 4 GB

Graphics: 2 X NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti SLI

Drives: 1 x 120GB SSD + 1 x 1TB HDD + 1 x DVDRW

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
18k? Coolermaster Cosmos II hands down. The case is way too good you have to wonder if its made by Coolermastermaster. Its not really 18k, but its under 20k. If you're looking for cheaper option, I am sure Bitfenix would be having Shinobi XL in India.

OP
warfreak

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I liked the cosmos too but the problem is I am really tight on budget :(

I have already zeroed in on the PSU

This leaves me with a budget of 12K. I cant spare more expenses. Is it possible for me to opt for a mid tower? mid tower will get cramped with a full atx mobo and two graphics cards. Would there be heating issues with mid tower?

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Cm storm trooper hands down ;). Amazing cabinet for around 10k-12k. If you are into air cooling its the way to go. Its cousin, HAF X is also good, but IMHO doesn't looks good :-|.
If you will go water cooling down the line check out the Obsidian 800d. Amazing cabby :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Get Corsair TX750V2 @6.9K as PSU &
Look in between:
1. CM HAF-X
2. CM Storm trooper
3. BitFenix Colossus/window.

OP
warfreak

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Bad choice for Air cooling, which OP will do.

Thats correct. I need a cabby with neat cable management and good internal airfow (looks are not a preference)

What about this one?
Thermaltakeusa»Chassis»Spedo Series»Spedo : Spedo VI90001N2Z

How does this fare against the stormtrooper?

I have changed my mind for 560ti and going for a single AMD HD 7870. Should I stick to the PSU I chose or is it overkill? (I dont plan on a second card soon but I am definitely going to OC my components)

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Get the storm trooper. The spedo is a little outdated :). For psu get something from the corsair tx or hx series or the CM silent pro-m will be good too. 650w will be enough for the rig.

OP
warfreak

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
For psu get something from the corsair tx or hx series or the CM silent pro-m will be good too. 650w will be enough for the rig.

What is the difference between tx and hx series? I see there is almost 2k of price difference between the two.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Well- its not listed in Coolermaster India's site- so most likely they must have directly imported it themselves rather than via the distribution channel. CM India didn't give me a heads-up about the availability of this case here so I don't think its here...

You can ask in CM India's facebook page though they're pretty regular when it comes to replying back...

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^ Thanks for the tip. Just posted in their fb page. Let see what answer they come up with.

Top Bottom