!!:.Need For Speed Thread.:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hey guys, anything related to Need For Speed (NFS), discuss here.

You Can Discuss Here Tips And Tricks Of The Game, Cheats, Lan Play and Anything Else related to this game.

I Love That Game And If Someone Has Already Started This Thread Don't Tell
Me This Because I Want To Have A Thread Just For Need For Speed :D

Hey guys just check out this site:- NeedForSpeedSaveGames.com ,it just rocks.:p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think need for speed has lost its charm now. I think that the lost charm would never comeback to NFS series. They had done it on their own by introducing lot of messup things in nfs prostreet. who wants a race without a cops chase? And those big trucks of wood comes like Oasis in the desert to headbutt the cops;). All these things are only possible in NFS most wanted. And who can forget about the Underground series which is playing a major role in the online torunaments. EA has failed to use the boost they have received form most wnated and prepared a dumb @ss games like need for speed carbon and prostreet. In which Carbon is a mere success and Prostreet is a diappointment.

Now there are blunders of choices insted NFS like Grid, Dirt, and a new rival is coming in the name of Burnout paradise city in the pc. My view is the EA should work very hard and make the next installment of NFS series sooooooooooooo awsome. Hope they will do it :) .

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Yep I am ready for NFS-MW on Hamachi :D

hope this thread proves helpful to you..

vamsikrishna919 said:
Now there are blunders of choices insted NFS like Grid, Dirt, and a new rival is coming in the name of Burnout paradise city in the pc. My view is the EA should work very hard and make the next installment of NFS series sooooooooooooo awsome. Hope they will do it :smile: .

I hope in the next series they will make something like NFS:MW

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Nope..! I don't want the game like NFS:MW but we should expect something beyoned it. That's what i've been expecting since 3 years.

manusag

Journeyman
guys m gaming on 6200le 256mb gfx card. i knw card is crappy but it runs mw n other games fine. now the problem is if i press accl. d car goes on its own for 2-3 sec, even pressing d hand break is if no use. If i press right turn for 1-2 sec, d car takes 360 turn. It looks like d car is gliding. And it happens in every other game whether CS:CZ, Mafia,GRAW, etc. HELP ME..
p.s. there is no faulty kb, i m using lowest possible gfx settings, game runs fine in windowed mode..why so???
detailed disscussion on dis thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94775

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom