need feedback for GNIIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
any one did the GNIIT course from NIIT. One of my friends want to persu the course and asked me for suggestion but ihave no idea on what job gurrentee they give... Any feedback will be very thankfull

mrintech

Technomancer
I don't want to comment on GNIIT but I only know there is a National level test NITAT conducted every year in January.

Top scorers get hefty placement from it.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
well a

1.) GNIIT course is a 3 year course wich has 4 semesters and the last 2 semesters are summer placements/on-the-job training kind of stuff, where students get stipend ranging from Rs.6K to Rs.15K

2.) The lecturecs are held thrice a week with 2 days for lectures adn 1 day for training in the niit Computer room (the things tat the student has learnt in the prev 2 days of the lecture).

3.) The lectures DO NOT conflict with the college timings (if he goes to any college) coz the lectures are held in evening time or the student can decide to join any batch suitable according to his timing.

4.) THe job placement is FOR SURE guaranteed and only depends How much of hard work and PROJECTS the student has made to impress the selectors, coz they are NOT from witihin the NIIT group but from good COMPANIES and the placement procedure goes in the same way as in any other good organisation like an interview wich is PURELY based on the technicality of the course opted in the GNNIT stream.

5.) Even engineers do take up courses in niit (not the gniit course as it is 3 yrs) but take up courses on JAVA, Adv. JAVA and many more.

6.) Also, the teaching depends on the reputation of the NIIT institute in the area, for eg: a NIIT insti. wich is the MAIN center in that location has good faculty members as compared to franchiee NIIT centers, co plz confirm b4 taking admsn.

7.) If NOT satisfied with the faculty, always tell them tat U wanna CHANGE the center, i.e a shift to a better NIIT center in the same area.. :)
--------------------

Offtopic: Im currently doin my Core and Adv Java and Oracle courses in NIIT, Malad MUMBAI center and i hv recently passed out of my I.T Engineering (june 2008) :)
--------------------

Cheers n e-peace............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom