Need Ergonomic Chair for Longer Usage

shreeux

Movie Buff

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Go to chairwale dot in chairwale dot com and take your pick. I bought a generic office chair from them last year.

It's not an e-commerce site though, so you will have to call them up and place your order.

Look for a chair that has headrest and lumbar support. That will do you good.

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Go to chairwale dot in and take your pick. I bought a generic office chair from them last year.

It's not an e-commerce site though, so you will have to call them up and place your order.

Look for a chair that has headrest and lumbar support. That will do you good.
Fine Will Check

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I gave you the wrong site, the real site is chairwale dot com where I bought from. I think the dot in site is also theirs but the variety seems less.

This is the one I bought - Chairs Manufacturers

I asked them to add adjustable hand rest to this.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@shreeux : I suggest you get the chair from the furniture stores where you can test it to your satisfaction. Buying online for chair is little bit risky unless you know what you are buying.

Amazon has lot of chairs going on lightning deal right now. But has filled with many negative reviews.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
I gave you the wrong site, the real site is chairwale dot com where I bought from. I think the dot in site is also theirs but the variety seems less.

This is the one I bought - Chairs Manufacturers

I asked them to add adjustable hand rest to this.

1611248405016.png

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@shreeux : I suggest you get the chair from the furniture stores where you can test it to your satisfaction. Buying online for chair is little bit risky unless you know what you are buying.

Amazon has lot of chairs going on lightning deal right now. But has filled with many negative reviews.

Understood....Retail has fewer features and expensive compare to online...Anyway will try lets see

Search local shops. I was initially looking for chair online, but seemed expensive. Local shops in Bengaluru had cheaper options. I'm using a 1.5k chair with metal frame, some padding & has armrests but lacks headrest, not adjustable & not exactly shaped like though ergo chairs though but its built well.

Go outside & see what you can get. I also saw in FB marketplace listings of used office chairs, maybe worth looking into.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*www.chennaichairs.com/chair-base
This site is offering chair base replacement as well. So if you find a chair with all required adjustment options but with a nylon base you can get it changed here.

Featherlite is also available in Chennai.
*www.featherlitefurniture.com/featherlite-chennai

Durian
*www.durian.in/product/define

Urban ladder
*www.urbanladder.com/study-chair?utm_source=mweb&utm_medium=mweb-banner&utm_campaign=banner4
They have a store at hafiz court as well.

Top Bottom