Need DAC under 5k?

ricky641b

Journeyman
Sorry Guyz I know their is already thread for DAC but my need are different. I Want to Connect my Latest HDTV which has only Digital Optical Out to transfer sound but I have old Stereo Amplifier which only supports Analog Input . so i was making my mind to Buy DAC. i was looking on this website , and i like some DAC's so i have 2 Questions.
Search - DAC
1) Which wuld be best suitable DAC for me?
2) My Amplifier is pretty big and I have DJ like speakers connected with that. So will these small DAC's wuld be able to my job without getting damaged?

josin

In the zone
Sorry Guyz I know their is already thread for DAC but my need are different. I Want to Connect my Latest HDTV which has only Digital Optical Out to transfer sound but I have old Stereo Amplifier which only supports Analog Input . so i was making my mind to Buy DAC. i was looking on this website , and i like some DAC's so i have 2 Questions.
Search - DAC
1) Which wuld be best suitable DAC for me?
2) My Amplifier is pretty big and I have DJ like speakers connected with that. So will these small DAC's wuld be able to my job without getting damaged?

what you need is something like this FiiO D03K Coaxial/Optical to R/L Audio convertor
but its out of stock. you can try it here Fiio D03k Digital to Analog Audio Converter 192kHz/24bit Optical Coaxial DAC D3 (Rs. 3079) but its costly on ebay. By the way does the Tv has a headphone out? if it has buy this Bandridge BAL3402 3.5 mm Stereo M 2 x RCA M 2 m - Bandridge: Flipkart.com. You can save a lot of money.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
what you need is something like this FiiO D03K Coaxial/Optical to R/L Audio convertor
but its out of stock. you can try it here Fiio D03k Digital to Analog Audio Converter 192kHz/24bit Optical Coaxial DAC D3 (Rs. 3079) but its costly on ebay. By the way does the Tv has a headphone out? if it has buy this Bandridge BAL3402 3.5 mm Stereo M 2 x RCA M 2 m - Bandridge: Flipkart.com. You can save a lot of money.

No my tv doesnt have headphone jack dats y I wanted to buy DAC..it only has Digital Optical Out..
and i have confirmed from proaudiohome, they say it wuld take 8-12 working days to be available in stock!!

Last edited:

josin

In the zone
No my tv doesnt have headphone jack dats y I wanted to buy DAC..it only has Digital Optical Out..
and i have confirmed from proaudiohome, they say it wuld take 8-12 working days to be available in stock!!

Oh...not even a headphone out...good old days were better. Well then, buy it only from proaudiohome...you will get the warranty too.

OP
R

ricky641b

Journeyman
Oh...not even a headphone out...good old days were better. Well then, buy it only from proaudiohome...you will get the warranty too.
Yeah seriously good old days were far more better!!.....i have my old 10 years old tv and that has headphone jack!>...:razz:

Top Bottom