Need best possible phone < 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin needs a phone that suits his needs. Well, you know, music, camera, bluetooth,java support, gprs, etc.

Stressing mainly on battery life, expandable memory and music (3.5mm jack with good loudspeakers)

Any suggestions? Retailer also needed (see location)

No brand preference, but shouldnt be china-made, or a brand new cos. nobody knows about.

How about this? *www.micromaxinfo.com/products/x360.html

EDIT: what about this? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124460

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
nokia 5130 is better device than MM x360 as i used it :)
and also MM x360 java support is not up to mark
with 5130 you get Flash lite and that lovely Themes (i love it)
and also nokia 2700 is an option (though it has short lasting batt than 5130 and no dedicated music keys) and its cheaper up to 1k :)
i recommend Nokia 5130

OP
thewisecrab
^^
Thanks azzu :)

The problem is 5130 is slightly above budget (5.3K) I cant go a penny more than 5K :(

Also, 2700c has same prob of 6300 (extremely poor battery life) And as you have confirmed it, I wouldnt like my cousin to go down the same road.

Any other choices?

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yep,
I have Nokia 2700c.
It got poor battery but overall a good phone @4K.....
But you got more budget,5K.

azzu

AJJU
^^
And as you have confirmed it, I wouldnt like my cousin to go down the same road.

i wudnt say Poor batt life but less than 5130
as mom is using the mobile its giving a standby time of 2 days with 2-3 hours music and 1-2hours of calls
so its not that bad

iam recommending 2700 c bcoz of its java support , Bluetooth , GPRS (u get Opera mini as default browser) :)

other choices u have :

nokia 7210 : slim attractive , wud appeal to most
sony ericsson w205 : damn sexy , Looks good but has extremely low features compared to mobiles in this price range
Micromax x360 : good mobile with good BAtt , Has yamaha -wolfson amps so xpect good music , But java aint that great (i mean not many softs support and if support has many problems)
Nokia 3110c : pretty much old device to consider

Go for 2700c :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom