need best config for 35k desktop

OP
T

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
@Sam.Shab

someone recomended Gigabyte MA785GMT-USB3 for motherboard. is this better than the one u recommended. it seems to have esata and usb3 ports which might be nice for future. though i dont know more about it's specs? could you tell the diff and which is better. for the proccy i will mostly go for Athlon II X4 630. ( am not even sure if this gigabyte one supports it?)

AND THANKS A TON TO ALL WHO REPLIED esp Sam.Shab

also is the benq monitor good enough coz i get spend 1-1.5k more if DELL ones are much better and worth it like 24" DELL G2410.

and i am buying pc mostly in 1-2 days.

so pls clear all my final doubts.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@Sam.Shab

someone recomended Gigabyte MA785GMT-USB3 for motherboard. is this better than the one u recommended. it seems to have esata and usb3 ports which might be nice for future. though i dont know more about it's specs? could you tell the diff and which is better. for the proccy i will mostly go for Athlon II X4 630. ( am not even sure if this gigabyte one supports it?)

i not sure but i feel its simply the motherboard i recommended with on board chip from Marvell or so to enable USB 3.0. about compatibility, its 100% compatible :)

Top Bottom